No announcement yet.

Black Friday Deposit Bonus ---- Yearlings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone...since I'm being denied the black Friday deposit bonus please do another soon. So sorry that I had to work all day on Black Friday and didn't have the time to get on. I guess that worked out in the favor of your select special trainers here who you hold so dear to your heart. Might be time for me to take the kid gloves off!
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing View Post
      Lone...since I'm being denied the black Friday deposit bonus please do another soon. So sorry that I had to work all day on Black Friday and didn't have the time to get on. I guess that worked out in the favor of your select special trainers here who you hold so dear to your heart. Might be time for me to take the kid gloves off!
      LOL, I thought you took the kiddy stuff off already.

Comment

The issue with the OTT should be fixed - We will keep testing but everything looks good so far . Thanks
        Admin.

Comment

SO are the yearlings going to have an age change or not or will the times stay the same between 1yo and 2yo?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
            The issue with the OTT should be fixed - We will keep testing but everything looks good so far . Thanks
            It is working well for me since the fix, thank you.

Comment

Seems fine now

Comment

Working...
              X