has the race engine changed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has the race engine changed

So my horse in the sprint q race today was set on push from the outside because there is not a horse that has his early speed on the site. I watch the race and watch my horse basically steady in a race with a 22.00 flat first quarter. I am sorry but this is BS for lack of a better term. my horse should of been 3 to 5l ahead at the 2f pole but instead he runs 5th and in a slow race. So I am calling BS on this. their was no reason my horse didn't go to the lead. So HAS THE RACE ENGINE BEEN CHANGED?
    Last edited by Winning420; 12-04-2018, 08:21 PM.

yea I know, lol

Comment

Steve no changes have been made to the race engine . With out looking at meters and strength of competition of the races in question it is hard for me to access . I watched the race and the horse looked like it ran really strong for the outside post , but it was up against some good horses too. You can PM me if you want to look further into the results of the race . Just send me the meters so I can try to help . thanks
      Admin.

Comment

I was just venting, my point still stands that horse should been out front by 3 to 5 easy at 2f split. but I am over it. meters were perfect except a 98 endurance. the horse prolly just dead after 4 starts,lol.

Comment

yea don't worry about it the horse is just dead after 5 starts. got to love the lack of consistency

Comment

Working...
          X