Race Schedule Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Schedule Issue

Race schedule is either not loaded or not loaded correctly. No races past the 9th
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

I think its your subscription . Good Luck Toc
    Admin.

Comment

Right the subscription.....i think i've spent enough for a subscription.

Let me go pay for that so I can enter races.

Thanks Lone
      Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Lone....that subscription broke me. I could only afford the month to month.
        Tockyocky Racing

Comment

lol thats great );Toc Has no money
          SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Again...only 3 races on the race card tomorrow if you don't count the created races. I added a few races for us track junkies. Let's enter!!

I don't get it this card at all. Probably 2,000 to 3,000 active horses and only 3 races running. Clearly its not a trainer issue since we have no problems at all entering TCR races in less than 24 hours. Yet it's crickets in here..Some of you have no problem acting like trolls but mutate into crickets on the actual important matters.
            Tockyocky Racing

Comment

i go to enter and see nothing but races with 0 entries I enter only to get refunded. I dont have any creates really so I out of those races.

Comment

Look at the type of races offered...that the reason. 6 CC races every day...nom fees don't match caliber. We clearly don't need 6 CC races a DAY. Replace with something else. Manner of fact kill the CC races all together and replace with something. Combined create entry fee doesn't match up either. You have 2K regular claimers for 3,500 entry. Its all low end claiming garbage and they are the races we fill with dead horses. Anyone that has horses they don't want to lose sits and waits for something. You have to wait for a division race or a TCR. Anyone with a perceived good horses sits and waits for qualifiers.

The entire card needs an overhaul. Instead of just gutting and hiding races from the race file upload they should be editing the race file to build in quality races that make sense.

I run the Sunday stakes every Sunday when I have time and they all fill. There is clearly an issue on the race file. The frequency that the dead card happens is on a normal rotation. I have about 90 good horses that don't see the track. I have another 20 or so that have never raced. Where are the races for people that don't want to enter in low claimers? Review ur entry fees and make sure they make sense for the race listed. 1 D-Division race doesn't mean anything when we have hundreds of horses.

Find out why all these horses are sitting instead of racing. Take this data and address the issue. I will look at the old race file when it was bumpin and I will start a thread for trainers about races etc. No Admins
                Tockyocky Racing

Comment

17 races at Cal tomorrow...lets go over the available races.

13:05 - Maiden Filly 2yo
                  2 weeks left in the season and we have a filly only maiden race while yearlings are being bred.

13:10 - Maiden Colt 2yo
                  2 weeks left in the season and we have a colt only maiden race while yearlings are being bred.
                  This late in the season this should be a combined maiden race better chance of filling. Either 2yo or WFA

13:15 Maiden Filly 3YO
                  13:20 Maiden Colt 3YO
                  This is even worse than the above. Now we have 3yo's this late in the season. How this race isn't combined is beyond me at this point in the season.
                  Thats 4 races out of 17 right away that probably won't fill. I'll also add that there is no maiden option on TCR.

13:25 3K Claimer 2yo c/f
                  13:30 3k Claimer 3yo c/f
                  13:35 3K Claimer 4YO
                  - 3k 4YO? Listen...if a horse is that garbage its either retired or retired to breed. Race is garbage like the horse
                  These races make sense and have a proper entry fee for the race type except for the 4YO. These races are filled as expected.

13:40 4F 2YO 6K Claim
                  13:45 4F 3YO 6K Claim
                  13:50 4F 3YO 6K Claim
                  13:55 4F 4YO up 6K Claim

These races really have no shot to fill. 4F race is a pure speed race part gate part speed. If it can run at 6K it can run higher so people wont risk a horse at 6K. Notice zero entries in any of them. A 4F 4YO up race at 6K is horrible. No shot

So far we have 11 of 17 races and only 2 are Proper

14:00 1 1/8 12K claim 2YO C/F
                  This race makes sense and will fill

14:05 6F 20K claim 2YO Filly - Could possibly fill but any filly worth 20K is probably needed in the breed shed so not many risk the horse. Not a bad race though.
                  14:10 6F 20K claim 2YO Colt - Same as above. Combining the 2 is probably a better option
                  14:15 6F 20K claim 3yo Filly - No one is gonna risk a 3yo Filly worth a 20K claim 3 weeks before its eligible to breed at 4YO bad race
                  14:20 6F 20K claim 3yo Colt - If you have a 3YO colt that is worth 20K claim its already retired for breeding, Or its gelded. A 3yo gelding is one of 2 things. 1. Still racing like a beast so it wont be claimed. 2. Cant race anymore so a 20K claiming race is a joke option. Bad Race

Also address the 3YO situation. Change the breed age for colts to 4YO. 60% of the 3yo racing is killed because all the 3YO breeding. It creates breed saturation which drives breeding value down and kills the race card. FACTS end of story.

I'm missing a race somewhere but you get my point.

There are only 4 races on the entire Cal card that make sense or have hope of filling. This is not a trainer issue its an admin issue. Out of touch of what is needed to race here or how someone would interact with the race card. Not even addressing how time consuming it is the enter races. Which no one seems to respond to me or Chrisman about this.

This is one day......ONE
                  Tockyocky Racing

Comment

We are working on a new format for next season . We will make an announcement soon about race card. Thanks
                    Admin.

Comment

Very nicely laid out Tocky.
                      ...and I see Lone working on it so I'll stay hopeful.

Comment

Working...
                      X