New Season - Good Luck to All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Season - Good Luck to All

After taking the last month off completely from racing I am energized and ready for the new season. I wish you good luck and virtual fun

As we start the new year in RL we often make some goals. New season and new goals for me here....I will attempt to make this season my greatest season ever. Wins, %, ITM, Stakes and Total Earnings.

I'd like to hear about some goals from other trainers for the new season. Don't be shy. What ya got!

Happy New Year!
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

....I just want to rebuild my stable from scratch, all the while staying above or near 28.00% win clip AND grow my wins closer to 3,000 by season's end.

...Very tall order.... but I would consider staying over 27.00% for 3,000 wins as a personal victory

Best of luck to you Toc, and all other trainers.... Happy New Year...

Orb
    - Orb Farms

Comment

I will be focused on improving placement and distinguishing the good horses from the not so good to improve my itm% and learning more about this game and having some fun along the way

i look forward to the new season and wish everyone a happy new year and best of luck

Comment

I would like 2 improve my stables and do some more breeding this season compete against u all great trainers and have fun doing it ! Also try 2 finish in the top 5 this season all the best 2 the DD Community best to u all in 2019 Pancho................

Comment

I somewhat like where my game is but will try to improve on win% ima. Also hoping to be better at identifying horse talent.

Wish all an enjoyable and fruitful season, both on DD and in your real lives.

Chrisman

Comment

Hello All,

I was limited in my playing time this past season more than any season but did not do bad really. Finished pretty good really. I seem to be doing better at breeding so I think I will continue to work on that this season and enjoy playing the game and trying to compete. Unfortunately I have started my new year in the hospital . I had a mild stroke and have been in the hospital the last few days. Hope to be home soon. Happy New year to you all and Good Luck in the New Season.
            Pat
            *Donovan Stables*
            Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Donovan, Hope you have a speedy recovery. and a great season.

Comment

Thanks Chris I spent 3 1/2 days in the hospital and had several tests done not many answers and still suffering the effects of what happened but I'm home with my family and trying to start healing. Good Luck at the races and with your stable.
                Pat
                *Donovan Stables*
                Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Working...
                X