Chat tonight ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat tonight ?

Was wondering if anyone wanted to chat during the races tonight ? I haven't talked to anyone here in a while. Let me know if anyone wants to.
    Pat
    *Donovan Stables*
    Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

I can be on tonight to chat....maybe even break down some training and age change questions. All welcome all levels of trainers...more the better.
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Great see you there
      Pat
      *Donovan Stables*
      Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

4 of us in chat right now
        Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-04-2019, 08:06 PM.
        Tockyocky Racing

Comment

The top two stables have more wins than the rest of the site combined nearly??? but those two probably invested accordingly.. I believe they won the first 8 races so far tonight.

Looks to be a 2 man race already

Orb
          Last edited by Orb Farms; 01-05-2019, 12:29 AM. Reason: spelling tow to "two"
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Speaking of standings....check this out
            1 Taylorandtaryn 35939/6887/6685/6513 108637540 19.16
            2 Trunoble Lodge 32767/6687/6133/6030 87767108 20.41
            ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
            Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
            https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

lol I didnt have my glasses on I thought they were tied again....
              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Toc has a volume advantage by far, in terms of horses who will hit the track fresh.... I am keeping score, after laboring through the page-clicks of the daily report (going back about 40 days so far, to try to capture the yearling window for most owners)....

....But just about every create Pancho purchased in the above time period hit the track with success..... I saw Norm I believe it was as well as myself go essentially zero for 40 (correction) in create purchase stretches (likely a couple of rough 10-packs), and Toc had a few dry stretches last month with create-buys as well)

Some trainers have been fortunate with the economics of create purchases... In my handicapping judgment, they are going to need that continued tremendous success rate to keep up with a very determined Toc, in order to hold the title!

..... so this season will be interesting.... I totally respect Toc, but I always root for the underdog, and the champ is probably the underdog this season!

I'm proud to be one of the 3 remaining trainers from the 22 active owners this season to not win yet, lmao heh heh..... I don't think they (the "racing gods" who pull the digital levers) would have it any other way... After all, you cannot blame the race engine for wanting to suppress a winning percentage that will never again, ever ever ever, be beaten, across such a large sample.....particularly in an era when 50+ VERY skilled and veteran, tenured owners were squaring off daily....

Orb Envy, I get it...but it's not the race engine's fault for envying me.....It happens.

They (the racing Gods) can hold me back, but they cannot take away 2500 wins and a 28.00% win clip...moo hoo hah ah hahhhhhh LOL

Orb loves to be loved, but the mighty Orb loves to be hated too...... All press is good press

Orb
                Last edited by Orb Farms; 01-05-2019, 10:08 AM.
                - Orb Farms

Comment

Orb

LMAO....I thought I was the underdog. At least that was my thought process.

I have no Championships!
                  I am not in the Top 5 in any category Lifetime
                  I am up against Season Champions like Chrisman, TnT and Pacho etc. Norm is all time Super Vet and I'm still waiting for Foggy's shoe to drop on my Route horse's Neck.

Please don't steal my fuel I need to press on.

Orb...you have skills. Don't let up
                  Tockyocky Racing

Comment

LOL...... I would root for you, but come on man, Pancho is busting his ARSE to keep up with you,and although "I LOVE YOU MAN", I gotta root for pancho....... Would it be any consolation if I root for you to finish second?

....OH, and never, EVER count out a Chrisman, Norm, or Eddy going on a spurt, coming from nowhere to make up ground at the quarter pole!

My best as always,

Orb
                    Last edited by Orb Farms; 01-05-2019, 10:19 AM.
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

....Oh and I am not going anywhere Toc....I am not winning, but I feel like I am getting entertainment value for my contribution....I DO want to win some races, and those wins will come.....but yeah, I feel much better after a pretty rough start to my comeback..... Feeling much more confident about getting on track to building a nice little stable, and letting grow over time!

Orb
                      - Orb Farms

Comment

pancho races against himself more than anyone on the site, so the stats may be a little misleading. lol

Comment

Im currently in chat room and all I see is crickets

Comment

Actually, I stand corrected....Although 2 additional 10-packs "only" produced 4 or 5 creates under 1:09.35, Toc actually had perhaps the best create day in the history of the game.....

All in one day...... This is a very good SEASON for many....

So, Toc and Pancho are #1 and #2, and I think a lot can be credited to an insane good fortune buying creates, to go along with all of the other things (smart nominating, race placement, etc...)

Going to be very difficult to beat.....that is for sure...... Put some 10's in front of the 9's below, and you get a better reflection of my create purchases...All in fun brother!

[EDIT] I am now back as far as I can go, and I cannot find a better HOME BRED day, and some people tried 20+ breeds with champ-type breeders!

I will erase the names, because it would not be fair to your claiming/nominating etc....
                            B -Created- 1:09.19
                            B -Created- 1:09.20
                            C -Created- 1:09.16
                            G -Created- 1:09.21
                            G -Created- 1:09.30
                            H -Created- 1:09.28
                            J -Created- 1:09.53
                            U -Created- 1:09.20
                            L -Created- 1:09.21
                            H -Created- 1:09.29
                            U -Created- 1:09.27
                            L -Created- 1:09.21
                            O -Created- 1:09.32
                            S -Created- 1:09.23
                            S -Created- 1:09.09
                            T -Created- 1:09.36
                            Orb
                            - Orb Farms

Comment

I’m not sure what this is but it’s defo flawed info. First the last 20 horses yielded only 3 horses to see the track and only one of the 3 worth keeping. So the other 2 I put in auction. Prior to that 20 horses I had 20 horses that all were retired. The majority of them 1.10.00 numbers. No one wants to talk about all the nads ones just the good ones to fit a narrative. The insinuation is that I have good creates because of help or you wouldn’t have mentioned being #1 or #2 stables and throwing ur name in there as to why your creates would be worse. Not cool.

If if I buy 100 creates I’m bound to hit a few. I don’t have breeders so I buy creates. I spend money and waste a lot of it breeding and buying creates. I have spent hundreds building a stable. I don’t need anyone’s help in this game. I think that’s quite clear.

And...with all of those horses you posted most won’t run or have been retired. 1.09.20 ain’t winning shit in this game. My standards are also higher so I retired horses most would race.

Agenda ?
                              Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X