Tockyocky Racing is finished

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tockyocky Racing is finished

I've had enough of the bullchit by useless people. The disrespect by wannabees and has beens is not acceptable. I will wind my stable down and eventually stop racing. I will remain on the site as a breeder only to stay connected and help the community grow because it's a good site. I will release my 20 videos as a guide for new members without worrying about giving away the strategies and tips.

I will start posting horses for sale starting with claimers and open types while i race the top horses for now. I don't need the bullchit anymore

Inbox me if you want packages of horses...unless ur Orb or any other cockroach crybaby that thinks they are owed something here. Bunch of Virtual Racing Snowflakes.
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Bro I don't give a rats ass about you at all. Ur soft thats it

Out of respect to Lone I will try to recruit 4 or 5 stables to replace my entries. Lone knew I had no advantage but he also knew I don't play around in these games and I go for blood. He put a vote up on site and it was overwhelmingly in favor. It's not right...the site even lost another racing snowflake in Desperado over my presence. Most likely another stable scared of a pixel horse i might enter. I'll go race where i don't need to worry about any of this and build a new legacy.

I've put way too much time and work into building my stable and results to have ass chapped people put an asterisk next to my name. From a pride standpoint it's not acceptable. Nothing enjoyable about it. Many of you know me back 15 years of racing in different places and you all know I win and I have always had great horses. It's not an accident and its not fraud. You don't get ESPN articles about you and virtual horse racing success because u saw the coded number race engine formula on a platform created moons ago.

Foggy Aloya Buddha King G - See ya around some time and I have Always enjoyed the years of interaction. Chrisman you have been the reason I have raced for practically 15 years. I remember way back when I first started racing I wanted to be just like you...your a legend my brother. Take it home now! Let me go start the new Legacy.

Check the sales page peeps as they are going up.

Thanks Lone ur a good guy...I won't leave you high and dry.

Oh also....don't be fooled by people like Greeko. Dude wasn't that good he just was the king of 2yo fresh horses. This game is meant for 3yo and 4yo so deposit breed warriors cant have too much impact. If you look back at some of his posts he pushed hard for breeding and 2yo platform for a reason. 3yo and 4yo racing takes skill not a wallet.

But I don't know shit aye? It's all just random aye? LOL
    Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Orb u give yourself too much credit. it's not about you and you couldn't make me do anything. I'm over it. I won't race in an environment that is questioning my integrity. It's clear this will not change. I will never get the credit i deserve. Period end of story.

I will be here teaching and breeding and watching you guys trip over yourselves. Not racing will give me the time to really teach a couple new stables to kick your ass.
      Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Just keep in mind my Win% (28% to 20%), ITM% (64% to 54%), and even the earnings per race are higher than yours (3.94 per race for me, 3.27 per race for you)

My career win% is not 19th, it's 1st all time

So, if anyone needs anything, they can look me up and I am happy to help,

I am the greatest trainer here of all time, but since I cannot invest like I need to do so, I have dropped off recently... I did not buy a ton of creates in December, etc...

But again, just hit me up

Orb
        Last edited by Orb Farms; 01-12-2019, 11:38 PM.
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Cant believe an Orb posting could lead the greatest trainer to sell off. All I am going to say.

Good luck at the races,
          Eddie

Comment

Brian maybe you can delete this thread, and the other one, though I copied my long post, and would like to repost it, as I believe it is thought-provoking and could lead to a nice discussion

Thoughts?

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

Don't delete anything....it is what it is. Its my thread anyway. Go do what ever it is you do
              Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Call me Satan...Satan be in his bag sometimes. Yall remind me of a bunch of new born birds in the nest with ur mouth open screaching.
                Tockyocky Racing

Comment

To be clear since I am getting many messages to not let a few idiots run me outta here....I will still be here racing in the biggest races to showcase horses for sale. I will turn most of my involvement on the site to helping members understand the game. I have a bunch of horses entered over the next few days.
                  Tockyocky Racing

Comment

I'm sure your all of your Digital Downs friends will miss you....both

li·bel
                    /ˈlībəl/
                    noun
                    1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie. Publication need only be to one person, but it must be a statement which claims to be fact and is not clearly identified as an opinion. While it is sometimes said that the person making the libelous statement must have been intentional and malicious, actually it need only be obvious that the statement would do harm and is untrue. Proof of malice, however, does allow a party defamed to sue for general damages for damage to reputation, while an inadvertent libel limits the damages to actual harm (such as loss of business) called special damages. Libel per se involves statements so vicious that malice is assumed and does not require a proof of intent to get an award of general damages. Libel against the reputation of a person who has died will allow surviving members of the family to bring an action for damages. Most states provide for a party defamed by a periodical to demand a published retraction. If the correction is made, then there is no right to file a lawsuit. Governmental bodies are supposedly immune to actions for libel on the basis that there could be no intent by a non-personal entity, and further, public records are exempt from claims of libel. However, there is at least one known case in which there was a financial settlement as well as a published correction when a state government newsletter incorrectly stated that a dentist had been disciplined for illegal conduct. The rules covering libel against a "public figure" (particularly a political or governmental person) are special, based on U.S. Supreme Court decisions. The key is that to uphold the right to express opinions or fair comment on public figures, the libel must be malicious to constitute grounds for a lawsuit for damages. Minor errors in reporting are not libel, such as saying Mrs. Jones was 55 when she was only 48, or getting an address or title incorrect. 2) v. to broadcast or publish a written defamatory statement.

Admin, I ask that you remove the use of cockroach, loser, snowflake, etc.... against my name..... This is a personal attack that can cause injurious financial harm to me.

Thanks,

Orb
                    - Orb Farms

Comment

Toc, Iv'e heard about enough bull crap from you. You insult everyone on this site then wonder why they hate you. your the most arrogant piece of work I have ever seen. You call us Snowflakes, Wannabees, Cockroaches and Crybaby's all in one paragraph, then have the nerve to say we need you here.

You talk about your 7 year old son joining us, please don't let him see this side of you and how you treat others. give the kid a chance in life to be liked.

If your going to go then GO, stop crying about it every time someone upsets you. grow up.

Comment

WCR - Maybe one day you can race as well as you post on the forums. If you read the thread then you would know that I'm still gonna be here. Please do not think I care if any of you like me. I have friends and foes like anyone else. Have a good day Sir..cheers!

Orb - Sue me

Tockyocky Racing

Comment

I love how the actually good, thought-provoking post I created is gone, but the site chose to keep the libelous remarks about another individual up for public display.

Must be the "Asterisk Influence" thing, or else I am mistaken....I dunno know why else it would be otherwise...

Orb
                          - Orb Farms

Comment

....And we don't need an hourly update on which $6k claimer got sold....... But thanks kindly for your fruitless efforts in that regard

Orb
                            - Orb Farms

Comment

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing View Post
                              To be clear since I am getting many messages to not let a few idiots run me outta here....I will still be here racing in the biggest races to showcase horses for sale. I will turn most of my involvement on the site to helping members understand the game. I have a bunch of horses entered over the next few days.
                              Nobody ran you outta here... In fact, you are still here, Your ego got chased out by it's own feelings being hurt, because you are having a VERY modest seasonal lead, in a season where absolutely ZERO veteran owners of equal or greater talent than you are spending money...... Were Norm, or Eddie, or Steve at Royal Oaks, or Dan to actually invest in the game, they would EASILY be in first place, in wins, in win%, and in earnings per race.

Being the best takes equal parts skill, talent, nerve, and luck......... You must admit you had some very good luck in the creates in December, when you bought a BUNCH....One day in particular, you bought about 20 creates, and FIFTEEEN had first runs better than (as I mentioned earlier) a combined EIGHTY that did not make the track between 2 other trainers.....

When I say equal parts Skill, Talent, Nerve, and luck....you got "Luck" there about 3 weeks ago (it's public, here is the day's breeding session for your creates that ONE day):
                              Bank It -Created- 1:09.19
                              Blue Prime -Created- 1:09.20
                              Carbon Copies -Created- 1:09.16
                              Get Ur Subscription -Created- 1:09.21
                              Girl Crush -Created- 1:09.30
                              Hows Ur Hole -Created- 1:09.28
                              Jumpin Lanes -Created- 1:09.53
                              Learner Driver Six Hour Drive 1:09.38
                              Little Red Engine -Created- 1:09.21
                              Hamburgalar -Created- 1:09.29
                              Hope Less -Created- 1:09.58
                              Little Red Engine -Created- 1:09.21
                              Oxy Lady -Created- 1:09.32
                              Shootin Bricks -Created- 1:09.23
                              Signalman -Created- 1:09.09
                              Tone Broke -Created- 1:09.36
                              At the end of the day, you have good talent, good skill, you had occasional good luck, just like most of us on occasion, but your nerve is erratic.....

Anyway, that was my point in my long thread that seems to have been deleted......

When I go through the last 6 weeks of bred horses alone, your profit is minimal, like most owners....BUT, this is an entertainment site, and it provides a TON of entertainment...... My point that you so conveniently called "a violation" was that the breeding system comes and goes in batches...you got a good batch. I'm not mad. No one is mad....Maybe me and others are envious. Maybe me and other have NEVER seen such a stroke of luck in one sitting in quite some time, but when I saw it, the good fortune actually motivated me to FIND a pattern so I could maybe get better luck....I never called the game "this or that" like you alleged. You inherited some great fortune, and you probably deserved it, heck you spent many many hundreds on horses, and like other moderate to heavy investors, it feels good to be lucky sometimes.

Compare that to this stretch, also in one single given one-afternoon period:

One owner was fortunate to receive 14 of 16 Runners, while a combined two others got the exact opposite, 2 of 33 made the track...

THAT was my point....Trying to understand (and it IS in the forums, under keywords such as "Buying in the morning", "Buying at the stroke of midnight", "buying the last horses of the day", etc....
                              That is not bringing the game to disrepute, you missed my point....It was intended to say that equal distribution is different than "Runs of good fortune"

A different "One-Day misfortune, compared to the above:
                              Unnamed52236 -Created- 1:09.52
                              Unnamed52237 -Created- 1:09.73
                              Unnamed52238 -Created- 1:09.66
                              Unnamed52242 -Created- 1:09.25
                              Unnamed52243 -Created- 1:09.61
                              Unnamed52244 -Created- 1:10.31
                              Unnamed52245 -Created- 1:09.96
                              Unnamed52247 -Created- 1:10.00
                              Unnamed52248 -Created- 1:10.06
                              Unnamed52249 -Created- 1:09.74
                              Unnamed52250 -Created- 1:10.01
                              Unnamed52253 Gixxer 1:09.40
                              Unnamed52254 -Created- 1:09.80
                              Unnamed52218 Unnamed 1:09.85
                              Unnamed52219 -Created- 1:10.31
                              Unnamed52220 -Created- 1:09.76
                              Unnamed52222 -Created- 1:09.99
                              Unnamed52223 -Created- 1:09.58
                              Unnamed52224 -Created- 1:09.70
                              Unnamed52225 -Created- 1:09.78
                              Unnamed52227 -Created- 1:09.80
                              Unnamed52228 -Created- 1:09.62
                              Orb 444 -Created- 1:09.29
                              Orb42A -Created- 1:10.33
                              Orb42B -Created- 1:10.42
                              Orb42C -Created- 1:10.05
                              Orb42D -Created- 1:10.20
                              Orb42E -Created- 1:09.77
                              Orb42F -Created- 1:09.62
                              Orb42G -Created- 1:09.92
                              Orb42H -Created- 1:09.87
                              Orb42I -Created- 1:09.81
                              Orb42J -Created- 1:09.92
                              Last edited by Orb Farms; 01-13-2019, 11:20 AM.
                              - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
                              X