No announcement yet.

Tockyocky Racing is finished

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on the meds bro...ur trying to hard to be me. I appreciate all the time u spend thinking of me however it’s not mutual. I am just a small stable just trying to learn the game. Ur troll game is tight though. Have a good day.
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

I didn't remove any posts. Perhaps Freddie did but not sure. On my phone it is hard to see as deleted posts don't show as they do in the computer.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Cherry picking breeds is kinda of weak though. Go back and see how many creates are already retired no matter the first run. Analytics require equal amounts over a larger scope not what suits ur argument best. U try to be clever and smart but ur just a nerd like the rest of us. I think u need to chill a bit.
        Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Orb I believe the post you are referring to is on the other thread.

Comment

Too funny,

A suggested topic or discussion is never addressed, instead it is always ad hominen attacks that side step the actual discussion.

Cherry-Picking did not happen.

I looked back 71 days, and could not find a better day for success on creates as an example, or a worse day, so it just happened to be these two, one is you, and one is a combination of me and another 30+ year veteran

.....But no response, just another personal attack

Shows your true colors as usual, and the whole retinue of people that came to your rescue in your inbox - both of them - so as not to make themselves public, do not seem to want to get involved in defending things like arrogance, unlikeability, lack of humility, immodesty, and other character traits that define individuals who seem to think that being 19th best in every category on paper, but 1st in one's head, do not square up with reality.

Good Luck Toc, I assume your 5th plea of "I am done posting" is coming out of retirement again, but your $6k claimers are going like hotcakes

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

U pick out a 1.09.25 as ur example? It's garbage and that post was literally a huge waste of time. It proves nothing if you look at the first runs 95% of them were instantly retired so u have no basis to you insinuations of the site

6k claimers? LOL u really need to pay more attention. Not even close Homie.

Now I kindly and respectfully ask you to stay off my thread that has nothing to do with you. If you want to troll please start your own thread and have a field day. I'd greatly appreciate . Thanks!
              Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Any legitimate trainer here knows the difference on the track between me and people like you. I'm loud on the track and I am loud on the forums. I don't shy away from it...I own it. There is not a day that goes by that I don't enjoy the character i play here or the response that it brings back to me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the hate and the jealousy. One thing that I am proud of no matter what is that I am always a straight up guy who is a straight shooter and you will always know where you stand with me. I absolutely love dealing with people on that level and appreciate anyone of similar ilk. I don't care what ur past statistics were mostly created from stuff i developed and after my reign. Today...in this moment of time ur not a threat and maybe that is what upsets you the most. The crying to me via inbox about "Help Me" and then the posting the opposite on the forums shows a personality issue and directly what I wrote a few lines up. Don't know you outside of this game but here you are no threat to me at all and never will be. The track is what matters...the results now is what matters. Continue to live in the past of whatever you had or build a new and enjoy the game. Either way I don't really care as u will never have an impact on me. I have spent too much time and energy responding to you and at the end of the day none of it matters. Just stay off my thread...its embarrassing mate!
                Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing View Post
                  Bro I don't give a rats ass about you at all. Ur soft thats it

Out of respect to Lone I will try to recruit 4 or 5 stables to replace my entries. Lone knew I had no advantage but he also knew I don't play around in these games and I go for blood. He put a vote up on site and it was overwhelmingly in favor. It's not right...the site even lost another racing snowflake in Desperado over my presence. Most likely another stable scared of a pixel horse i might enter. I'll go race where i don't need to worry about any of this and build a new legacy.

I've put way too much time and work into building my stable and results to have ass chapped people put an asterisk next to my name. From a pride standpoint it's not acceptable. Nothing enjoyable about it. Many of you know me back 15 years of racing in different places and you all know I win and I have always had great horses. It's not an accident and its not fraud. You don't get ESPN articles about you and virtual horse racing success because u saw the coded number race engine formula on a platform created moons ago.

Foggy Aloya Buddha King G - See ya around some time and I have Always enjoyed the years of interaction. Chrisman you have been the reason I have raced for practically 15 years. I remember way back when I first started racing I wanted to be just like you...your a legend my brother. Take it home now! Let me go start the new Legacy.

Check the sales page peeps as they are going up.

Thanks Lone ur a good guy...I won't leave you high and dry.

Oh also....don't be fooled by people like Greeko. Dude wasn't that good he just was the king of 2yo fresh horses. This game is meant for 3yo and 4yo so deposit breed warriors cant have too much impact. If you look back at some of his posts he pushed hard for breeding and 2yo platform for a reason. 3yo and 4yo racing takes skill not a wallet.

But I don't know shit aye? It's all just random aye? LOL

Don't be fooled by Greeko, OMG Toc,

Do your research before you drag my name thru mud.

Comment

Greeko I like you and we talk alot....you can't deny ur a 2yo warrior you said so yourself. Your a good dude...I mean no disrespect and if I did I apologize. Let's speak later
                    Tockyocky Racing

Comment

22 champ wins in the 4 seasons with older horses like...

Strawberry morn
                      Power rangers
                      Texas boom ... H.O.Y
                      Texas Catch
                      Temple of Sakkara
                      Sheza Ecko

Forgotten Magic ... Triple Crown Winner sold to foggy, bred by me.

List goes on and on....

It wasn't my fault horses wouldn't stay on track. The game is built that way because of lack of stables.

Until Lone gets more players .. the game is a 2 year old race engine because of that.

I like you too Toc , you have lots of passion.

Comment

https://youtu.be/vo9AH4vG2wA

Comment

Toc belittles John, then back-petals to try to save face....One by one, he drags down the entire site in one way or another, because as a teenager, he MUST have the last word.

LOL

Orb
                          - Orb Farms

Comment

I tell John this chit to his face ask him. Unlike you he can handle himself. He knows where I stand completely and I don't back down from what I said...not meant to be disrespectful but I stand by the 2yo theory. Unlike you Greeko and I actually have decent conversations about racing. You are trying to paint...put the brush down and walk away
                            Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-13-2019, 02:22 PM.
                            Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Just logged on to check on my last 2 horses before I log off for good in a few days and just see the plot just gets thicker.

Very nice!, very nice contribution to to this site the nut job has done since joining back, I see he is making friends left and right. Big mistake made by the site by letting him join back the game as it is a clear conflict of interest, not to mention what I did not know: What a nice fellow he is!, this is probably even worse than been an insider at some point in time.

Harmony, friendship, self control, humility are a few of his qualities and most importantly dozens of insults in your mailbox ( literally ) await you if you dont agree with or praise his "amazing" training abilities.

Too bad, it is a good site and for the record I did leave cause of that nut case. I believe I made the right decision.

Comment

Another racing snowflake!

Desperado i nearly rolled over laughing at your post. You mention something of insults in a mailbox but then post here calling me a nut case. Class act! Let's not tell half truths...I inboxed u 4 months ago in an attempt to get you to stay challenging your competitive nature and used some choice words that is true. I found out quickly that you have no juice in that regard. In the end I also expressed what my attempts were about and wished you well. See a copy of my last message to you below.

"I was just trying to get under your skin in the hopes you would stay. All good.

I will double my offer to $150

nice win​​​​​​"

I don't harass people via inbox and no one other than you can say otherwise. All of my conversations have been pleasant with all.

I won't be bullied on the track or the forums. Truth is I am a threat not because of insider stuff but because I am good and ALWAYS have been on any track. Some take the ball and go home some man up and go for my throat. All in good fun!

However i think it's funny that in one hand i'm an insider and in the other I am nothing special average 19th best trainer. You would think that with all my "inside" info that I would perform better than I have. It's a complete joke really. I play the game the same as anyone else. I'm just better than most at it.

In my humble opinion you are a no threat stable that had a couple good horses along the way afraid of real competition...people like you wouldn't last long with 200 stables. Thank you for your great contribution to my thread....I wish you well regardless!
                                Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-15-2019, 08:32 AM.
                                Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X