New Jockey Fee Structure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jockey Fee Structure

I really liked the idea about higher fee for top 5 and lower for rest so here is the structure . Every season the first two weeks we will have the fee of 200 for all jockeys , after the first 2 weeks

the top 5 jocks will charge 300
    jocks 6-10 on the jockey ranking page will charge 200
    the rest will charge 150 .

after race is set then you will either get a refund or be charged the difference . Thanks and Good Luck
    Admin.

Are the top 5 and 6-10 going to be locked after the first 2 weeks for the rest of the season or will fees change for jocks if they move up or slide down in the standings as the season goes on?

Comment

They will not be locked . its the top 5 when races closes . I hope this helps get more jockeys races . There a couple of real good jocks that don't get used . Thanks
      Admin.

Comment

starting next season right?
        So since the majority of the jockeys aren't used and I am sure there are some good jockeys on the list that don't get used. so I guess my question is are you going to expand the descriptions of the jockeys. jocks are. I find the 2 week timing very interesting since we just passed the 2 week mark. I am not against yet another change but I would object if it were to take place now instead of next season. I think changes should be made on a seasonal basis not after a season has started. Just my two cents.
        Last edited by Winning420; 01-15-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Great...

Comment

I absolutely love it, love the idea.... Sometimes these seemingly small ideas can make BIG positive changes in the game construct!

Best,

Orb
            - Orb Farms

Comment

I don't mind it I just get tired of the in season P&L adjustments because other changes didn't provide the revenue boost they wanted.

Comment

Working...
              X