Top Breeders Up For Use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Breeders Up For Use

Just updated the prices and amount of breeds for my best breeders up for use.. Good luck..

Colts:
    The Catch (2 stakes winners)
    To Long To Go (2 stakes winners)

Mares:
    Tarynsmomspresent
    Endurance
    Box Office
    Quidamo
    Speedy Girl
    Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Looks great man!

I've used your horses with success many times, and I believe in the past, you used some of mine with success as well!

I always wondered why people did not use leased breeders more, as they are the BEST horses to use in my experience for a few reasons: First, you get breeding variety from your own stock. Second, you might come across a "Hot Breeder mate"

A couple of yours look like GREAT potential breeding partners......

...The only problem is: It takes a situation where a stable gets a run of winning some races, in order to breed..... When some of the smaller stables win once in 8 days due to stubbornly staying on a budget, as opposed to being too overly spend-reckless, the following must be considered:

$7k Breeding Fee
    + $1k Sup Fee
    + One leased horse (say $7k)
    + EVEN one personal breeding partner (+$0k) +
    + $1k Horseshoes
    + $1k Vet Fee
    ------------------------------------
    $17k on AVERAGE to lease one horse, and of those $17k horses, if 1 in 10 (VERY optimistic) make it to be horses who can WIN Division races +, we are looking at $170k to get that horse.

But, on the flip side, I believe I bought three 10-packs of creates this season, and none made it, so I believe your horses offer a better chance for getting action, because one might not get a Division winner horse, but with your horses, at least a certain percent will make the track!

Maybe we can reduce the breeding fee of $7k down to $5k if you use someone else's breeding mate as a special or something....Would add a LOT of diversity, and we would see a LOT more breeders up for lease!

Please HELP the trainers like Second to None, who are willing to list their Mares and Stallions to the public!!!

My best as always,

Orb
    Last edited by Orb Farms; 01-16-2019, 08:24 AM. Reason: spelling
    - Orb Farms

Comment

What needs to happen immediately is to cut all colt breeds in half creating a need to go outside of ur own breed shed. Breed sales would go up. Less garbage as foals. Value goes up. Supply demand. 7k isn’t bad for breeding. The issue is paying for garbage mares and sires. 1 out 10 just proves my point that their is too much garbage as breeders. Breed age minimum 4yo and 25 breeds for sires and 12 for mares and all this gets fixed. Don’t think about how many less breeds U hate but instead think about the increased value and improved revenue to ur barn. My humble opinion based on basic economics.

Sorry Second for posting here. I will message u tonight for a couple breeds.
      Tockyocky Racing
      From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Thanks Tok and Orb for your comments, as always some great advice and info from both of you.
        Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

I actually agree with Toc!

Quality, not quantity..... I know of some "situations" where you only get to use the mare once a breeding season......

Orb
          - Orb Farms

Comment

Working...
          X