Call out to Toc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call out to Toc

If you can put a challenge together such as I previously described, and you finish in the top 2 of at least 10 participating stables, I will agree to do the following:

1) Lease 10 of your horses (at market prices, and I pick the 10)
    2) Crow publicly in the forum on your behalf every time a leased horse wins
    3) Continue promoting the horse on retirement by breeding it to the best I have available
    4) Post at least 2x per month for a year about your greatness, and our grand luck of being able to bask in your wisdom

Stand by for the response about how he doesn't need to do this. And while he doesn't, I think most of us can easily read between the lines. No wallet, no substance.

Geez...is this for real? Why do some people have such an obsession about Toc?

Do you not understand how life works NB? Of course wallet plays a role in creating success on a large scale but that doesn't mean you can't have your own success on your budget scale.

I used to own thoroughbred race horses in real life and I had success on my scale. Did I win the Kentucky Derby...NO! Did I win the Breeders Cup...NO! Why?...wallet!!! I could afford to buy the $10,000 horse not the $1 Million dollar horse. It's a fact of life that those able and willing to spend more money are generally going to have the larger visible success but it's not the only way to be successful in your own way and it doesn't necessarily make them the greatest even though they think so.

People...learn to create and relish in your own success and stop obsessing with others!!!

Comment

And More first of all I also own real tb so best of luck in that venture, and perhaps we’ll meet at the track.

I’m not on a budget here, nor am I unhappy with how my horses are going. I’m also not at all upset. Toc likes to say he is the greatest ever, we should all be watching his vids etc. I’m just saying that in my view a contest where the wallet variable is controlled for would go a long way in providing weight to that oft repeated assertion. Or not. But you would think he would really want to know.

Comment

Everybody has a budget whether it's based on what you can afford to spend or what you are willing to spend.

I'm simply tired of reading all this obsession about Toc and his ego. I get it. Some people are irritated by egotistical people and they obsess about trying to take them down a peg. Before you say you aren't obsessing read your post...

Saying thing like...
        I will agree to do the following:

1) Lease 10 of your horses (at market prices, and I pick the 10)
        2) Crow publicly in the forum on your behalf every time a leased horse wins
        3) Continue promoting the horse on retirement by breeding it to the best I have available
        4) Post at least 2x per month for a year about your greatness, and our grand luck of being able to bask in your wisdom

...is obsessing! (preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent)

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing how great he is from him and the objections from others. He thinks he's great at this...I think I'm great at some things...I imagine you think you are great at something...so what!...it doesn't matter!!! One contest with obsessive "I'll do this crap if you win" isn't going to prove it. One season of success isn't going to prove it. A career on here isn't going to prove who's the greatest. It's debatable just like who's the best QB or pitcher or team or anything else. There is no proving who's the greatest at anything except in our own minds...so I say why obsess about it!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Toc does have some good things to add to the site and some good knowledge and he's willing to share. Take advantage of that instead of being pissed about what he thinks of himself. It's not that important.

Comment

But you would think he would really want to know.
          I have known for a long time. This is my opinion. To be perfectly clear it is not me that keeps bringing this up. I said this one time and it's all of you that continue to speak on it. Y'all had ur chance to do it on the track and failed miserably. That is a fact! When I spoke on it originally it was in a good hearted way intended to fire some people up and possibly get some older stables back in that wanted to take on the challenge. Simple minds can't see the forest through the trees...it was and always has been meant in good fun. Not the hate that it became.

I don't believe I am the greatest because of a wallet. It's about how I race and the strategy I apply to a card combined with top talent in horses. Wallet can come into play when I want something I'm missing talent wise or I want to catch up like when I came in halfway into last season and built a massive stable excited to race again. However sometimes its just assets and skill....of my last 7 breeds 4 are stakes hopefuls and that is a pretty good percentage. All because i focused on specific breeders and not garbage.

I have raced against nearly all of the so called great trainers and quite a few of them at the same time and handled all of them at the same time. I don't get bogged down by %'s because I'll race the whole card but in the best of the best races its pretty clear of how dominant I can be. Yes....I do feel I am the most dominant stable to ever race on this site. This has been discussed before and we really don't need to continue the conversation. So dominant that I have been forced into retirement (not because I want to...I love racing) However...thanks to the tears that I showered under...I am retired from full time racing and once my 3yo's are gone I will only race 2yo stakes hopefuls to help market the horses for sale.

Mock my videos...all good. The videos are mainly for new stables in an attempt to shorten the learning curve. I do this with my time for this community and to be mocked for it is laughable.

So no....I will not take your offer. Y'all wanted me out so I'm out. Not coming out of retirement...my good horses are gone and I refuse to race against them. I guess that speaks for itself...I know I am just an average stable with a wallet. IDGAF
          Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-27-2019, 08:38 PM.
          Tockyocky Racing
          From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing View Post

I have known for a long time. This is my opinion. To be perfectly clear it is not me that keeps bringing this up. I said this one time and it's all of you that continue to speak on it. Y'all had ur chance to do it on the track and failed miserably. That is a fact! When I spoke on it originally it was in a good hearted way intended to fire some people up and possibly get some older stables back in that wanted to take on the challenge. Simple minds can't see the forest through the trees...it was and always has been meant in good fun. Not the hate that it became.

I don't believe I am the greatest because of a wallet. It's about how I race and the strategy I apply to a card combined with top talent in horses. Wallet can come into play when I want something I'm missing talent wise or I want to catch up like when I came in halfway into last season and built a massive stable excited to race again. However sometimes its just assets and skill....of my last 7 breeds 4 are stakes hopefuls and that is a pretty good percentage. All because i focused on specific breeders and not garbage.

I have raced against nearly all of the so called great trainers and quite a few of them at the same time and handled all of them at the same time. I don't get bogged down by %'s because I'll race the whole card but in the best of the best races its pretty clear of how dominant I can be. Yes....I do feel I am the most dominant stable to ever race on this site. This has been discussed before and we really don't need to continue the conversation. So dominant that I have been forced into retirement (not because I want to...I love racing) However...thanks to the tears that I showered under...I am retired from full time racing and once my 3yo's are gone I will only race 2yo stakes hopefuls to help market the horses for sale.

Mock my videos...all good. The videos are mainly for new stables in an attempt to shorten the learning curve. I do this with my time for this community and to be mocked for it is laughable.

So no....I will not take your offer. Y'all wanted me out so I'm out. Not coming out of retirement...my good horses are gone and I refuse to race against them. I guess that speaks for itself...I know I am just an average stable with a wallet. IDGAF
            is all the ranting over yet ? all I hear is WAH WAH WAH like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons .

Comment

Look at this moron....someone starts an entire thread about me and I respond but it’s my rant.

lolololololol

yo....shouldn’t you have to race before you get to post?

This site always has a useless spoon
              Tockyocky Racing

Comment

I’ve had horses in races the past few days toc,you’ll always be your biggest fan (besides your mother). you & others say your brash,cocky & confident , personally I believe that your “LOUD ” & ARROGANT to make up for some physical shortcoming . ARROGANT (having or revealing an exaggerated sense of ones own importance or abilities )
                Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 01-28-2019, 05:41 AM.

Comment

I'm Crushed

Tockyocky Racing

Comment

[QUOTE=Tockyocky Racing;n12643

This site always has a useless spoon [/QUOTE]
                    Hey leave me out of this lol

** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US