• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Dark Side

The Dark Side
    Where The Strong Reside
    The New Home of Tockyocky Racing

Welcome to the Dark Side! Where winning is everything and Losing is forbidden. Where tears are collected and used for irrigation to grow our next crop of Track Monsters. Where the weak are exposed and put out to pasture. Where we fight back against endless complaints for being successful. Where the Haves can fight back against the have nots. Enter at your own risk....post at your own risk as we will show you absolutely no mercy! Game talk, race reviews, horse sales, ideas, stable comments etc are all welcome and fair game.
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

I will no longer post anywhere on the site but this thread. I will respond to other threads in this thread only. In an attempt to not seem like i have taken over the forums and seeing my posts everywhere. Keeping it clean! Clearly I ignite so much hatred that every other thread eventually just becomes about me. Can't post a damn thing without some hater chirping so I will spare the forum of this everywhere and keep it organized. Clearly I am too intimidating for many (just like my horses on the track) so i'm doing most of you a favor. However...if you post in this thread you are fair game. I love this place so this is my attempt at self control. Bend the Knee and Kiss the Ring!
    Tockyocky Racing

Comment

BRUCIA LA TERRA 9-6-1-0

Pure Winner - For Sale 75K or Lease

Bring some pain and snatch this one. Will be entered in tomorrows sprint Q unless transferred.
      01/26/19-B20 Belmont DD Dirt fst 6f 22.02 44.95 1:08.35 CCSQ 6 94 93 10 98 Gomez G (S) BV 118 hs 12
      STR: 100 STA: 100 SPD: 100 END: 95 FIT: 100
      01/18/19-B25 Belmont DD Turf fm 6f 22.07 44.83 1:08.47 TCR 4 42 53 74 93 Sutherland C (P) BV 118 hs 7
      STR: 89 STA: 90 SPD: 88 END: 92 FIT: 100
      01/16/19-C28 Calder DD Dirt fst 5f 21.79 44.30 57.59 fOpenAlw 4 42 42 1hd 98 Baze R. (P) BV 118 hs 6
      STR: 97 STA: 100 SPD: 100 END: 100 FIT: 100
      01/09/19-C28 Calder DD Dirt fst 5f 21.84 44.53 57.65 fOpenAlw 2 3nk 3hd 1nk 97 Baze R. (P) BV 118 hs 7
      STR: 100 STA: 99 SPD: 100 END: 98 FIT: 100
      01/06/19-C23 Calder DD Dirt fst 5f 21.99 44.69 57.53 fAlw 4 41 3hd 11 98 Gomez G (P) BV 118 hs 6
      STR: 100 STA: 98 SPD: 100 END: 100 FIT: 100
      01/02/19-C28 Calder DD Dirt fst 5f 21.86 44.39 57.60 fOpenAlw 1 2nk 2nk 2hd 97 Bridgmohan S (P) BV 118 hs 5
      STR: 100 STA: 100 SPD: 100 END: 100 FIT: 100
      12/02/18-C29 Calder DD Dirt fst 5f 21.90 44.53 57.71 TCR 1 2hd 1hd 1nk 97 Baze R. (P) BV 118 hs 6
      STR: 97 STA: 100 SPD: 100 END: 99 FIT: 100
      11/23/18-B24 Belmont DD Dirt fst 6f 22.04 44.89 1:08.48 fMdSpWtDD 4 83 52 1nk 97 Baze R. (S) BV 118 hs 8
      11/18/18-B13 Belmont DD Turf fm 1 1/8m 46.23 1:10.87 1:48.61 River City 7 77 77 41 97 Morrison N (R) BV 117 hs 8
      Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-28-2019, 11:24 AM.
      Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Dear have-nots

Today, 11:34 AM
        It seems one of our fellow community members has felt the need to retreat to a safe space. I was thinking he might feel better if he had a puppy to cuddle, so I'll be passing a hat. I'm not sure how much a puppy would cost....but maybe we can just pay to lease one if we agree to send it back when it's time for it to breed.

Nut Brown - we all know how this ends. You won't be here much longer. This is the typical swan song on the forums. You were here before and got owned (with help) You came back and got owned again. Pick up a new time killer and I really hope you are smarter in real life racing than you are here. I am sure the community wished you were as dedicated to racing here as u are dedicated slobbering all over me. Someone get this person a napkin!

The hate is real! Yo....you love you some Toc. I'm on your mind 24-7!

That dumb ass attempt just reminded me. Thank you to those that have leased some horses from me...good luck and Killem. Need more just let me know. It clearly gets under someones skin. Maybe I'll just hand out horses for free to the select few and let them clean up the races.

Congrats to Foggydan on his smart and strong purchase of GLOAM.....Lets keep it rolling!
        Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-28-2019, 11:51 AM.
        Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Let me remind a few of the butt hurt folks about this place...this is purely for entertainment purposes only FOR ME. You are not coming over for a cookout so I really DGAF what you think

However...I'm down to guide those that want some advice..Hit my PM up or catch me traxide or on Line Chat

Lets Race
          Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-28-2019, 11:58 AM.
          Tockyocky Racing

Comment

I would be interested to see if limiting breeding (timeframe and perhaps quantity a bit) mitigates the need for changes to qualifiers. I agree with Chrisman that requiring a win could drag things out for a perfectly legit horse. Earnings requirement could be another bar.
            UMMM....What virtual horse racing site limits breeding? I'll wait!

If it's a legit horse than it would have no problem winning a Maiden or D-Divison if it's as legit and Qualifier worthy as u say or think. Makes no sense at all. What horse in RL is born never raced and enters the Kentucky Derby? I'll wait! Even on games like DT u need wins to qualify. Let's see if the same opinion holds when I bang Qualifiers in 2 months with unraced horses.

You can lead horses to water but you can't make them.............................................. .......................
            Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Let me know when that breeding vid will be available ...that is an aspect i could use some pointers and guidance. Thanks, Steve RO
              http://www.ncrider.com/photogallery/...bikers_jpg.jpg

Comment

You got it brother...good to see you! I did record one already...I just haven't posted.
                Tockyocky Racing

Comment

As previously mentioned...The Dark Side is where we expose people and other items. Today's edition of EXPOSURE is regarding Two Diamond Farm

Let's first quote yet another attack on me this morning that was uncalled for and out of the blue.

I’ve had horses in races the past few days toc,you’ll always be your biggest fan (besides your mother). you & others say your brash,cocky & confident , personally I believe that your “LOUD ” & ARROGANT to make up for some physical shortcoming . ARROGANT (having or revealing an exaggerated sense of ones own importance or abilities )
                  Now let take a look at an inbox to me from the same stable. Clearly he contacted me first as I have no reason to even contact him at all. He brings nothing to the table for me. This 1 of 6 messages

​​​​​​hey toc , seen a pic of u sitting on a motorcycle, lol.....your as goofy as u look . Old Facebook page & know u wouldn’t do anything to me toc , your all talk buddy, king g talked shit too until I showed up in in his hometown in Missouri...... he was supposed to meet me somewhere but ran like a coward......much like u would do.so,your bigger than me &dumber,lol. your a blowhard toc,that’s all.a white boy whose ashamed of his race & wants to be liked by the rest of the liberal fruitcakes
                  Some how trying to physically harm and elder retired RL horse trainer with one lung, cancer and Chemo (King G) makes this guy tough. To take the cake though now he threatens me and says that I am a disgrace to my white race. Hmmmmm...

This is the type of stuff I deal with here daily....because I am a winner and I am outspoken. Funny...I don't recall me ever going after Chrisman, Norm, Eddie, Foggydan, Berk, Greeko or anyone else because of their success on this game and certainly never attacked them in such a way. I applaud them and try to take their neck. I've had past battle with Eddie and Norm always controlled.

Anyway...enjoy the exposure...I just want to make sure everyone is aware of the type of person u could be dealing with. Some of you take things way to far on a virtual horse racing site. It's ok if some one else is just better than you are. Like suck it up and move on. Freddie...no need to warn or block this cat. I'm not King G.....I'm healthy.
                  Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-28-2019, 05:28 PM.
                  Tockyocky Racing

Comment

That's funny, Tough guy TDF making threats in the private messages. if we didn't need stables to take there money from I would say ban idiots like that.

Comment

TDF - Lets not make treats against anyone , even on PMs . In todays world online treats are taken very serious . Thanks
                      Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Oaks View Post
                        Appreciate it !
                        Welcome Back Steve , nice to see you enter some horses into races . Good Luck
                        Admin.

Comment

Two Diamond has banned for 3 days. I know you said not to Toc but no place for behavior on the forums like that.
                          For others just a reminder that you can block anyone except admin from sending you unwanted private messages.

B.

Comment

Thanks to the couple that genuinely responded, however typically it has been turned into something else.
                            Whilst i didn't expect many to agree with them, they are legitimate concerns put forward in the correct way.
                            This is turning into a place i have no desire to be involved with anymore.
                            Dragon...I don't know why you would let forum discussions impact your racing. For as much as i have to fight off the evil...my racing has always been the final response. You had good questions and it was entertaining. Race on Bro! It's a forum...I don't know of any game forum that filled with peace and harmony
                            Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Working...
                            X