No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Dark Side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG you let that nut Two Diamond back.. One he never showed up just ran his mouth and will always do that he is nothing but a loser not a winner as he says.. Dont have lung cancer you dumb ass. other issues which are none of your business have keep me away and if your here more the likely i wont hurry back all you are is drama and a sicko with the retarded jokes you post about preachers n boys
    The King Has Spoken

Comment

Good to see you around G. Shoot me a message on facebook sometime.
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

OMG you let that nut Two Diamond back.. One he never showed up just ran his mouth and will always do that he is nothing but a loser not a winner as he says.. Dont have lung cancer you dumb ass. other issues which are none of your business have keep me away and if your here more the likely i wont hurry back all you are is drama and a sicko with the retarded jokes you post about preachers n boys
        I have no idea who he is talking to

Good to see the name none the less
        Tockyocky Racing
        From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

The king runneth his mouth again...
          welcome back G...good to see you around
          youve been missed...by some

Comment

Hey welcome back King G, and Royal Oaks...nice to see you guys around.

Comment

Speed doesn’t matter as much as direction.

Comment

Originally posted by King G Racing View Post
                o.k. , now that my 3 day ban has been lifted i’d Like to get a few things off my chest . let’s start with king g ...... i’m going to assume that you won’t be renewing your membership in the two diamond farm fan club , lol . you & I both know that I made the trip to Missouri after you INVITED me , I realize that you need to save face but youv’e told that lie enough that you actually believe it yourself .that was the problem g , you kept running your mouth not knowing what you were talking about just like in the quote above , I didn’t say anything about your absence from the game that’s toc speculating . as for the joke that upset you so much it’s kinda disturbing that my joke upsets you more than the Catholic Churches protection of pedophile priests .
                Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 01-31-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Winning420 View Post
                  That's funny, Tough guy TDF making threats in the private messages. if we didn't need stables to take there money from I would say ban idiots like that.
                  I don’t know 420 so I won’t respond to his ignorance of the facts , besides i’m sure he wouldn’t take his lips off toc’s a$$ long enough to respond anyway.

Comment

as for second to none, lol......that’s funny & a great song
                    Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 01-31-2019, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing View Post
                      As previously mentioned...The Dark Side is where we expose people and other items. Today's edition of EXPOSURE is regarding Two Diamond Farm

Let's first quote yet another attack on me this morning that was uncalled for and out of the blue.

Now let take a look at an inbox to me from the same stable. Clearly he contacted me first as I have no reason to even contact him at all. He brings nothing to the table for me. This 1 of 6 messages

Some how trying to physically harm and elder retired RL horse trainer with one lung, cancer and Chemo (King G) makes this guy tough. To take the cake though now he threatens me and says that I am a disgrace to my white race. Hmmmmm...

This is the type of stuff I deal with here daily....because I am a winner and I am outspoken. Funny...I don't recall me ever going after Chrisman, Norm, Eddie, Foggydan, Berk, Greeko or anyone else because of their success on this game and certainly never attacked them in such a way. I applaud them and try to take their neck. I've had past battle with Eddie and Norm always controlled.

Anyway...enjoy the exposure...I just want to make sure everyone is aware of the type of person u could be dealing with. Some of you take things way to far on a virtual horse racing site. It's ok if some one else is just better than you are. Like suck it up and move on. Freddie...no need to warn or block this cat. I'm not King G.....I'm healthy.
                      as for toc , i’m pretty sure toc is trying to get me banned from the state of Pennsylvania , lol . private messages are just that ... private . if you have a problem with pm’s block the person or go to toc,brian....whoever , you don’t air pm’’s in the forum .with you doing that it says a lot about your character . as for king g’s age ( never knew it ) , tell me where you ( or anyone else ) see’s a threat toc...... i’m waiting ....... you can’t , maybe you should make an appointment with an eye doctor cause your seeing things that aren’t there . toc also accused me of stalking him for looking at his Facebook page , lol . you also forgot to mention that all this was due to my deleted post ( my phone call to Nancy pelosi’s dc office ) you called me & all trump supporters racist scumbags & that you would knock my a$$ out & spit in my face while foaming at the mouth about white privilege (which I find funny) coming from you. if your looking for a job toc I hear that CNN is always hiring , you’ would fit in over there with all the rage & hatred you have for trump & his supporters along with your ability for not telling the whole story
                      Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 02-02-2019, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Hopefully everyone has aired their grievances. Later today I'm goingvtobclean this thread up. We don't want to censor too much but also don't want infighting to hang around to let new players think we fight all the time.
                        ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                        Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                        https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Do what you have to Dog..just leave my thread. I couldn't care less about what TDF spews. It speaks for itself.

Race on!
                          Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing View Post
                            Do what you have to Dog..just leave my thread. I couldn't care less about what TDF spews. It speaks for itself.

Race on!
                            let’s not forget that you dragged me into this thread toc by “ exposing me “ , seems to me toc gets some kind of thrill by playing the victim , likes to provoke others but when they push back he doesn’t Like it so much .
                            Last edited by Two Diamond Farm; 02-02-2019, 06:38 AM.

Comment

New stock from Tockyocky Farms unveiled tonight. (formerly Tockyocky Racing)

20 horses. Fillies, Colts and Gelds

First come first serve
                              Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Long Range Toddy 2yo Geld 1-1-0-0 50K OBO
                                Winner of the Hall of Fame Marathon Stakes

1 1/4m 48.21 1:13.13 2:03.84 Bridgmohan S(P)
                                1 3/8m 48.23 1:13.19 2:18.24 Bridgmohan S(P)
                                Clearly gets 1 1/2m easy

02/01/2019 Race #29 20:05 Belmont DD 1 1/2m Dirt fst Hall Of Fame Marathon
                                Purse 80000 2yo Colts Wt 120lbs, entry fee 10000
                                8 Long Range Toddy Tockyocky Racing Smith J 120 40000 2:31.51
                                7 Ready Fi Dem Pancho Racing Stables Napravnik R 120 20000 2:31.87
                                4 Key To The Kingdom Foggydan Farms Valasquez C 120 16000 2:31.94
                                6 Kiss The Ring Foggydan Farms Bridgmohan S 120 4000 2:32.23
                                2 Shairegottagoodman Taylorandtaryn Sutherland C 120 2:32.31
                                1 Big Beautiful Wall Chrisman Velazquez J 120 2:32.54
                                3 Keeper Of Shadows Pancho Racing Stables Gomez G 120 2:32.54
                                5 Normandoubledup Taylorandtaryn Curatolo R 120 2:33.01
                                ​​​​​​
                                Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X