Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Site Announcement

Hello All,

I have decided to come back as an owner and Freddy agreed to sell me digitaldowns.us. Some of you know that I owned the site before and that I have a great passion for virtual horse racing. Truth is I regretted selling the site some years back and have been itching to finish building the vision I had years ago. DigitalDowns has made progress over the years and I feel it is time to take this site and the racing community to new levels. New levels of value, expectations and participation. Personally, I strive to be the best in anything that I am involved with and this site will be no different in that regard. I expect to build the greatest virtual horse racing platform that exists and hope that you all will be a part of this journey.

Freddy will help me get up to speed on new programming and other changes that were made the past few years. I imagine I will pick up the ins and outs rather quickly so I can focus on the larger picture. We expect a smooth transition!

I have many ideas for this site to improve the overall enjoyment and experience. Some of these changes are subtle some are not and these changes for the better will happen over days, weeks, months and some even years. My immediate project will involve horses and jocks. I will tackle the issue or perception of the decline of a horse as well as build a much improved and detailed jockey pool. However, this is your community and I would appreciate some feedback. I would like to speak with every one of you and discuss pros, cons, concerns and things you would like to see before I start laying the bricks to the foundation.

For those of you that judge me on how I compete or may not agree with any past opinions I might have had about racing...just know that I will manage this site with the same fire and intensity that made me a force on the track. Feel free to inbox me your phone numbers…I would like to speak with you directly. Give me the opportunity to work for you!

Thank you

Robert
    Admin

Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Robert. First let me congratulate you on your purchase.!! Knowing you form other racing platforms. i know you strive to be the best . and there is no question that your ideals and goals for this site would be any different !! Wish you the best!!! John
    SPARTANS! What is YOUR profession?

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Comment

Thanks Everyone for supporting the site . I wish the community and Toc the best of luck . I will be around for a bit while Toc gets the hang of the new things that where added . Good Luck
      Admin.

Comment

Time for a withdrawal Lone, please cash me out. I cant do it with out paying my dew's because you still haven't fixed it. Maybe Toc will fix it. I have over a hundred $ in BC that cant be cashed iin, so I'll leave them there for now. thanks in advance to both out you. I knew this was going to happen,,,LMFAO

Comment

I want my money please!

Anyone want to buy my horses and all my breeders, now's your chance for a great deal.

Comment

Done Winner - I think it is a mistake to quit the site. Toc has the time and money to make this a top level site. I have talked to his programmers and they will be doing some good things to fix a few issues i have not had the time to work on. I actually sold the site for the good of the site, I think it needed more attention then I am currently able to give. Good Luck

Toc is opened to any ideas to make site better . I hope he shares some of his plans with the site because they will make you excited about Digital Downs future . Thanks

Feel free to PM me any concerns and i will try to give as much information as possible .
            Last edited by Lone Star Stables; 04-23-2019, 11:47 AM.
            Admin.

Comment

I'm all for giving the man a chance. The man has a passion I want to hear his ideas. Freddie thanks for everything your a class act.

Toc I'll send a few things your way soon

Midwest Racing

Comment

Well just logged in to see whats up and was thinking about a return to racing.. First off i have know toc for years n years He is straight up and he does what he says. Lone has done a great job and has always treated everyone with respect and went out of his way to help anyway he could. I will return in about 2 weeks and i have alot of catching up to do with what has been going on and i will have to rebuild my stable but that always the fun part IMO.. Lone i wish you well and Toc i know you will do as you say... I be back in about 2 weeks if not sooner...
                The King Has Spoken

Comment

Will be good to see King G back in the barn where he belongs. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Hey KingG, nice to see you around.

On the site changing owners, I have no complains. Best of luck Lone and Toc.

Comment

Congrats Robert on becoming the new owner of digital downs look forward to the improved and new ideas and changes that you will implement to the game.
                      Big thankyou to lone i wish you all the best for the future .

Comment

Working...
                      X