May 3rd
    Kentucky Oaks 1 1/8 mile

3yo Fillies
    Guaranteed Purse 300,000K
    Entry is 50,000K
    Max Field - 10
    Min Field - 5
    Race Split - no

Points will be assigned from the results to a New TC Series Race on August 10th
    TC KDerby G1 1 1/4 Dirt 3yo Colts and Fillies
    Starting Purse 400,000K + 100,000 BC's
    Last edited by Administrator; 04-28-2019, 07:59 AM.

May3rd
    Edgewood G3 1 1/8 mile

3yo Colts
    Guaranteed Purse 80,000K
    Entry - 15K
    Max Field - 10
    Min Field - 5
    Race Split - no

Points will be assigned from the results to TC Series Race on Aug 17th
    TC Series - Preakness G1 1 Mile Dirt 3yo Colts and Fillies
    Last edited by Administrator; 04-28-2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

May 4th
      Turf Sprint G2 5F

3yo C & F
      Guaranted Purse 80,000K
      Entry - 15K
      Max Field - 8
      Min Field - 4
      Race Split - no

Points will be assigned from the results to the TC Series race on Aug 24th
      TC Series - Belmont G1 1 1/2 Dirt 3yo Colts and Fillies
      Last edited by Administrator; 04-28-2019, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

I'm confused...
          1) When do the Kentucky Oaks, Edgewood and Turf Sprint run? No dates are listed.
          2) Are you saying that the only way to earn points for all 3 of these races is to race in the triple crown races?
          3) Are the points for the Kentucky Oaks only earned from the KDerby, the Edgewood only earned from the Preakness and the Turf Sprint only earned from the Belmont? That's how it sounds from the way it's worded above.

Please clarify.

Comment

Quick Question if the race has more than 10 horses like 15- 18 or even more and the race doesn't split ! How do u determine which 10 gets 2 race ?

Comment

First 10 entered Pancho. However the intent is to keep the High purse and not split

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
                I'm confused...
                1) When do the Kentucky Oaks, Edgewood and Turf Sprint run? No dates are listed.
                2) Are you saying that the only way to earn points for all 3 of these races is to race in the triple crown races?
                3) Are the points for the Kentucky Oaks only earned from the KDerby, the Edgewood only earned from the Preakness and the Turf Sprint only earned from the Belmont? That's how it sounds from the way it's worded above.

Please clarify.
                Its on the card for May 3rd and 4th...more will be posted today
                I will release a full notification of the TC races later and this post was simply to let you know a few races were added for next week.

​​​​​​Points will be assigned from the results to a New TC Series Race on August 10th
                TC KDerby G1 1 1/4 Dirt 3yo Colts and Fillies
                When the full schedule is posted you will see which graded races apply points to which TC Race. Question #3 above is the opposite. Points earned from some pre determined graded races like the ones I posted in this thread will go to a specific race as posted in the thread. Oaks towards Derby.

Let me finish the series and post the information. Again...this thread was notifying the community of raced that were just added in an attempt to keep everyone up to date since the new season is upon us and the race card was already loaded. Many might have looked through the race card previously and would not know about the additions.

For now...these are the races added to the card. Further clarifying information about the depth of the series is forthcoming.

Thank you

Comment

I like it. But for the sake of history, can we leave the TC races at a mile, 1 1/4, and 1 1/2. Just reverse the first 2 so it resembles the real thing with the order being 1 1/4 Derby, then the 1 mile Preakness in the middle and then the Belmont. Flipping the first 2 adds more intrigue leading to the Belmont.

Comment

OK I'll wait for more info. I did look ahead but I had it checked to look for Stakes and they didn't come up because they apparently aren't coded as stakes races. Once I unchecked the Stakes box they showed up.

Maybe you are going to address this anyway with more info but a question...These are open to unraced horses? No requirements of a win or a race first as you previously discussed?

FYI...I also like the concept you are putting together. I also agree with Dan about making the Preakness 1 mile. That will require a more versatile horse to win the triple crown rather than a pure router.
                    Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 04-28-2019, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foggydan Farms View Post
                      I like it. But for the sake of history, can we leave the TC races at a mile, 1 1/4, and 1 1/2. Just reverse the first 2 so it resembles the real thing with the order being 1 1/4 Derby, then the 1 mile Preakness in the middle and then the Belmont. Flipping the first 2 adds more intrigue leading to the Belmont.
                      Makes sense...we will make the distance update

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
                        OK I'll wait for more info. I did look ahead but I had it checked to look for Stakes and they didn't come up because they apparently aren't coded as stakes races. Once I unchecked the Stakes box they showed up.

Maybe you are going to address this anyway with more info but a question...These are open to unraced horses? No requirements of a win or a race first as you previously discussed?

FYI...I also like the concept you are putting together. I also agree with Dan about making the Preakness 1 mile. That will require a more versatile horse to win the triple crown rather than a pure router.
                        You are correct - you have caught me in the middle of programming changes. I originally implemented the stakes requirements but then liked Chrisman's idea better. Also because all of this is on short notice and this begins in the beginning of the season combined with us rolling out a new 3yo Graded card i imagine people are breeding 2yo's now for these new races.

First month of the graded card do not have restrictions for 3yo's but they will as the race card moves along. This was done intentionally to promote and fill the races.

I hope this answers a few questions

Comment

I figured as much as you are trying to organize and as quickly as it's happening that there will be some things at the start that will be adjusted later on. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Comment

May 22nd 2019
                            The Golden Shoe G1 - 1 Mile Belmont Dirt

2yo Colts & Fillies
                            400,000K Guaranteed
                            min entries - 6

Will be a part of soon to be announced Breeders Cup (BC) Juvenile Series...stay tuned

Comment

The below graded races earn points towards End of Season BC Juvenile Series. They will not show up under you sort feature for stakes races

​​​​​​
                              05/08/2019 21:25 05/07/2019 21:25 29 Belmont DD 7f Turf fm BC European Stakes G3
                              Purse 100000 +10000(BC) Starting Purse 100000 plus 10000 bonus credits, 2yo Colts Wt 120lbs, entry fee 15000. Current race series purse 100000
                              Race is Open. Number of entries: 0
                              05/08/2019 21:30 05/07/2019 21:30 30 Belmont DD 7f Dirt fst BC European Stakes Fillies G3
                              Purse 90000 +10000(BC) Starting Purse 90000 plus 10000 bonus credits, 2yo Fillies Wt 118lbs, entry fee 13500. Current race series purse 50000

Comment

Working...
                              X