Purchasing and Breeding Horses - Season 42

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing and Breeding Horses - Season 42

Folks...I apologize for all the moving and shaking but the job I have to do with the help of Brian is serious. No time to waste! Here is another update.

Breeding Fees
    Our plan is to keep breeding fees lower to encourage growth in our breeding aspects of the game. We feel a vital part of DD is the ability to purchase breeding rights from other stable owners. In order to do this we need to keep the site breeding fees to a minimum so stables are more inclined to use Sires and Mares from other stables. When we get the opportunity we will change the site breeding fee depending on if you are using your own Sire and Dam or someone else's. If you lease a mare or sire from another stable the breeding fee will be lower than the standard site breeding fee. We will update you all when we are close to having this programming change in place.

Purchasing Creates
    Create fees and package fees will be increasing. In the best interest to all of our community and to protect the breeding aspect of the game (bread & butter) create fees will not be lower than breeding fees.

Creates are created from site owned Sires and Mares...should cost a premium. Home bred horses are from the sires and dams of all of you...the breed fees for using your own horses should be less than using site owned. Seems simple to me really!

I'll update this as I can...for now you all know what is coming.

These sound like great changes. Hopefully we'll get a more robust community with more sharing of breeds, particularly with the vested interest now that breeding fees can be based on future results.

Comment

I agree with that . I just see a handful of broodmares in fact just today I used the same one twice. I don't understand why there aren't a bunch more listed it's really like a investment.

Midwest Racing

Comment

Working...
      X