Are the New jocks up yet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the New jocks up yet

just wondering if there are new jocks yet.. Guess i find out tomorrow.
    The King Has Spoken

Hey King

Some have been added and I hope to see all the jock changes completed tonight

Comment

ok thanks was just wondering saw te post about jock changes i have alot to catch up on before i start kickin arseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmao
      The King Has Spoken

Comment

Your nags don’t need good jocks G. Just throw any monkey on them. They will just be chasing tails anyway.

Welcome back man...we almost missed you

Comment

Hurry up will ya? Need more 2yo races to fill. Stop yammering and get with it.

Comment

Now here's an idea. Get Toc to show you the changes in a Picture Book form. From your posts, it is obvious to me that English isn't your first language.

Welcome back
            "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

I know you have a lot on your plate but I was wondering with the changes to jockeys if you can add the ability to have multiple saved favorite jockey choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Winning420 View Post
                I know you have a lot on your plate but I was wondering with the changes to jockeys if you can add the ability to have multiple saved favorite jockey choices.
                This is an idea I've been thinking about too. I know your plate is full Toc with more important things than this but if the programming isn't too exorbitant it would be really nice somewhere down the line if each horse could be programmed with option of a default jockey list.

Comment

Working...
                X