Stakes Racing Entry Eligibility Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stakes Racing Entry Eligibility Update

Recently we put restrictions on entering stakes racing that a horse required 1 win to enter a stakes race. This was posted weeks ago. Since then I have posted that Chrisman's idea and better set up would be to only require a horse to have run at least 1 race to enter a stakes race and not requiring 1 win.

We are working on the change to requiring 1 race and removing the requirement to have 1 win this week.

I will notify the community when the change is in place

To update the community...

To be eligible to enter a stakes race a horse must have raced at least 1 time in a non stakes race. The 1 win restriction has been removed. This is live! Please inform me of any problems in this regard.

Thank you!

Comment

Does this now include all BC races from this point forward or are they still not carded as stakes races?

Comment

No this does not include BC Juvenile Races unless it is a BC Juvenile Series stakes race. The majority of the BC Juve series races are and will be regular races on the card. More are being loaded tonight.

Comment

don't know where to post this I named my horse gogirlgo will enter now

Comment

Thanks Bob. This will definitely neutralize the first super run.

Comment

Working...
            X