Sauce Bottle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauce Bottle

The racecard is a bit light tomorrow night, so I added a TCR with a special bonus. This season you would have seen the success of my 'Sauce' horses. They all have oozed out of Sauce For The Goose. She wasn't much as a racer having won only one race from 18 starts but she is proving her weight in gold in the Breeding Barn. I have bred 12 to her so far and they have chalked up 11 wins, 2 places and 3 shows from 18 starts. The only 2 that haven't won any prizemoney are two that haven't had a start yet. Avg earnings per race of offspring = $13,610.

Winner of the race gets a free breed (no OSW %) to her. If the race splits, each winner gets a breed. I have kept the entry fee low @ 2500 to attract full participation.

Best of luck

Norm

"There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Nice offering Norman. Thanks.

Good luck all
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

ill be in

Comment

Yikes! Looks like Sauce For The Goose has a date with a few sires. 22 entries so far with just over an hour to go before race closure.

There is one condition for the lucky winners. The offspring must be named after your favorite sauce. You may have to check your fridge, pantry or Google to find a good name for them.

Norm

Comment

Congrats to Donovan and Flip Farms. Good turnout.

I'll put SFTG up for Pat first.

Comment

Got a filly. Thanks so much Norm.
            Pat
            *Donovan Stables*
            Operating out of Ohio, to breed the next D/D Champ!

Comment

Hope she does well for you Pat.

ok she is up for Flip

Norm

Comment

Thanks Norm, got a colt. We will see how he runs,
                Mark

Comment

Congrats Mark. Good luck with your 'Sauce' horse

Norm

Comment

Working...
                  X