AMRS Auction Consignment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMRS Auction Consignment

This is my trial horses in training auction consignment. If this goes well then the next auction I will enter again as I would like to start consigning some decent quality horses in training to the auctions because I would like to expand my breeding operation but not my racing operation so I need an outlet for some of them. I have entered 8 unraced 2 and 3 year olds in training. All have the champ fee paid, all have the vet fee paid and all have the horseshoe fee paid. I have them all entered with modest $2 to $10 reserves so even stables on a smaller budget might find something to add to their stable at a lower cost than breeding their own. I believe they all have the ability to win races at some level. Some of the colts might be even better if gelded but I've left them all whole for the buyer to decide.

** BONUS **
    If you spend $25 minimum whether it be all on one horse or combined on multiple purchases I will also give a free breeding to your choice of any of the stallions I have.

If you have any questions about any of them PM me.

Good Luck! They have solid works and some are quite well bred. There might even be a gem or two at a bargain price so take a close look if you are in the market.
    Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 05-21-2019, 12:33 AM.

I have now added a consignment of 7 horses who are 4, 5 and 6 year olds with the potential to be half way decent producers and maybe even better. Some might still have the ability to race this season if someone wants to try. One even has run this season with a win and a second in two starts.

I've retired several horses to my breeding shed the last couple seasons but I can't keep them all so I'm offering these at $2 to $15 reserves. Could be some bargains and a chance for smaller budgets to add to their breeding stable.

** BONUS **
    Same offer as with the unraced prospects. If you spend $25 minimum on any combination of these "producers to be" I will give a free breeding to your choice of any stallion I have. The breeding does not have to be used with any of these mares. You choose who you want to breed the stallion to.

If you have any questions PM me.

Take a close look and Good Luck!

Comment

Less than 8 hours until the auction starts returning all the horses not purchased to my barn. Only one horse has a min bid on it at this time and that's a bargain.

I didn't put these horses in because I wanted to get rid of them. I put them in because I would like to see the auctions be a success.

I will be happy to run them and beat you all with them if they aren't sold. There are some bargains here...take a look...don't miss out...if you don't buy them you will have to chase them!

Comment

My thanks to Chris and Norm for buying horses from my consignment.
        Chris bought 6 horses and Norm bought 1.

5 of the horses Chris bought were from my potential breeding stock consignment and they totaled $36.50 so they qualified for the free breeding bonus I offered so you have your choice of my stallions Chris. I have a guess as to who your choice will be but in case you want to look first I currently have 7 stallions. 5 of them are on the breeders page and the other 2 are Vegas Gigolo who was recently retired and his first crop have barely run yet and Hot Like Fire who I just bought in the auction. Let me know who you would like Chris and I'll put him up for you.

I'm a little disappointed that my unnamed horses in training didn't sell except for one to Chris. I think some people missed some bargains. As I run them with success I will update this thread so you can see that I really am offering bargains and not crap...stay tuned!

Comment

You're welcome AMRS.

As for the free breed...
          I see you only have about 6, so I will go with your new sire Hot Like Fire (thought about buying myself)...

btw, great stock with top class bloodlines. Surprised more did not go.

Comment

You surprised me a little but I think a good choice.
            I'm quite surprised that John (Greeko) didn't have more success with him. Certainly can't find much if any fault with his pedigree so I just had to take a chance for the price. Hopefully he'll produce better starting with yours.
            He's up for you...good luck

Comment

Thanks...

Comment

Working...
              X