Fitness metre stuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness metre stuck

Queation,isn't fitnnes meter the only stat that heals over time even when on 95-99?If so I've had mine stuck on 96 for day or two now.Don't think I've had fitness meter stuck before,it's in a race in couple days I'm not going to run on 96 fitness anyone know if it's meant to heal up or not?

If the meter is still stuck at 96 after 2 days then it is stuck at 96 and will not creep up. Train the horse at 2F Fast instruction and the fitness meter will roll back. Let me know of you still have an issue.

Thank you!

Comment

My only problem is if i train now it won't make the 4th of July meeting as it's already scheduled for that day.Odd because I had a horse at 98 fitness a day before a race and it boosted to 100 at reset,ill just have to maybe scratch it i haven't had luck with horse on reading below 99 fitness unlike some others maybe

Comment

I have a horse that had their fitness also get stuck, but at 99, did not creep today. Hasn't happened to me in a very long time, wondering if something happened this morning with multiple horses?

Mysterious Elvira

Comment

I don't see any abnormal fitness examples. There is also nothing being done in programming. Horses do get stuck below 100 from time to time when expecting a fitness creep to get you to 100.

Comment

The easiest way and I think what Bob is saying is to work the horse 2f fast rider gallop in regular training not timed workout. This will drop only the fitness a few points and not effect any other meters. Then it should creep back to 100 tonight.
            Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 07-03-2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Appreciate the response and info!

Comment

Yeah thx guys, will keep that in mind next time AMR
                Last edited by Beastmode Stables; 07-03-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X