X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Money Races Being Carded - Recurring Weekly

Existing with one change
    Mayhem WFA - Every Monday - Moving from 10K Bc's to 10K Added Money
    Maiden Starter 2yo - Every Tuesday - 15k Added (already on card)
    Maiden Starter 3yo - Every Tuesday - 5K Added (already on card)

New
    E-Division 2YO C/F Non Winners of 2 Races - Every Wednesday - 10K Added Money (runs with stakes restriction meaning...coded stakes to keep unraced horses out) minimum 4 horses
    E-Division 3YO C/F Non Winners of 2 Races - Every Wednesday - 10K Added Money (runs with stakes restriction meaning...coded stakes to keep unraced horses out) minimum 4 horses
    D-Division 2YO C/F Non Winners of 3 Races - Every Thursday - 10K Added Money (runs with stakes restriction meaning...coded stakes to keep unraced horses out) minimum 4 horses
    D-Division 3YO C/F Non Winners of 3 Races - Every Thursday - 10K Added Money (runs with stakes restriction meaning...coded stakes to keep unraced horses out) minimum 4 horses
    C-Division 2YO C/F Non Winners of 4 Races - Every Friday - 15K Added Money (runs with stakes restriction meaning...coded stakes to keep unraced horses out) minimum 4 horses
    C-Division 3YO C/F Non Winners of 4 Races - Every Friday - 15K Added Money (runs with stakes restriction meaning...coded stakes to keep unraced horses out) minimum 4 horses
    Open Division 2YO C/F No Win Restrictions - Every Saturday - 20K Added Money (runs with stakes restriction meaning...coded stakes to keep unraced horses out) minimum 5 horses
    Open Division 3YO C/F No Win Restrictions - Every Saturday - 20K Added Money (runs with stakes restriction meaning...coded stakes to keep unraced horses out) minimum 5 horses

That's another $110 in Site added money per week. All races protected from unraced horses except for maidens

I will start building these tonight.

so the mayhem races are changing to not allow first time starters.

Comment

No...I do not intend on changing the WFA other than changing to added money. Divisions will be protected.

Comment

Looking good Bob,

Comment

Think the Mayhem races should of been protected with a 9k entry fee but I'll just wait for a good firster to enter from now on.

Comment

The Mayhem races have been running pretty solid as is for all ages and honestly I never even considered protecting the races.. The goal of the protected win restricted races and added money is to encourage proper placement and a career path for more horses.

Let me look into the mayhem results a little more and I may possibly extend the restrictions to Mayhem also.
            Last edited by Administrator; 07-08-2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Sunday Seniors moving to added money with minimum runners effective in August

Comment

"Create Open" scheduled for every Saturday with 15K BC's 2yo's combined

Comment

Originally posted by Taylorandtaryn View Post
                  Think the Mayhem races should of been protected with a 9k entry fee but I'll just wait for a good firster to enter from now on.
                  The Monday Mayhem WFA's are now protected from first time runners effective August

Comment

Sunday Seniors is now 20K added money minimum 4 runners

Comment

Open Allowance - 20K Added Money 2yo's combined

now on the card every Friday
                      Last edited by Administrator; 07-22-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

New race added to card for 3yo's

Derby Road 3yo C/F 20K Added. Listed as a stakes race

This race will run every Saturday. I'm trying to reverse the trend of the same races every day that is why you will see many races of a certain type run once per week

Comment

Thurs Night Lights WFA - 15K added money every thursday

Comment

Just keep in mind this card will be wrapped around by BC & TC races in the new season. (these changes will be active August) Something interesting every night. I will work on the midnight and morning races when I am finished with prime time racing

Comment

14 stakes races added for August including 4yo plus.

August will be busy...we have TC Finals BC Finals the actual breeders cup day the last day of season 14 stakes races and the added money divisions, mayhem and thursday lights.

I will load the August card today.

Comment

Working...
                              X