Auction House is Open tomorrow 10am EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction House is Open tomorrow 10am EST

Auction House opens at 10:00 and closes for entry July 12th. Auction Ends July 14th

A few people have mentioned the need for breeders and maybe this will be a good auction to test that need.

I believe I have some pretty decent breeding stock and especially some nice potential in some of my younger stock. Since I choose to keep my stable smaller (quality over quantity) I tend to accumulate more breeding stock than I can use so I'm going to test the waters in this auction and offer 3 of my younger prospects who at this point are even still racing.

Twilight Saga
    $70 Reserve

She's only a 2yo whose made $100 so far in only 11 starts. She's by my young promising stallion Stand Up To Honor out of Twilight Tear whose foals have averaged over $75 in earnings per foal with 6 stakes winners from her 20 foals...an outstanding 30%. She should be a pretty safe bet to earn your money back on the racetrack before even entering the breeding shed. Even if she didn't the reserve price only equates to $3.50 per breeding for an immediate family that together is averaging over $50 per foal bred.

Carbon Child
    $50 Reserve

She's a 4yo who is ready for the breeding shed whenever you are but she's a stakes winner who has earned over $200 and still going strong so there's no need to hurry if you don't want to. Her sire has 7 stakes winners and her dam has 3 stakes winners. Together they have produced average earnings per foal of $34. The $50 reserve on this one is a cost of only $2.50 per foal she will produce and that's not counting what she can still earn for you on the track before you retire her.

Miss Evolution
    $40 Reserve

Another 2yo filly from Stand Up To Honor out of my young mare Broom Racer. This young family is already averaging $28 per offspring and almost $4 per start. This filly herself has earned $58 so she figures to pay you back before she reaches the breeding shed.
    Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 07-12-2019, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X