DD Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD Finals

Do we know the scheduled dates for these finals?

DD Sprint
    DD Classic
    DD Route

Last time I checked they were this month.

Route Finals Belmont 11F Dirt Jul 16
    Sprint Finals Belmont 6F Dirt Jul 21
    Classic Finals Belmont 8F Turf Jul 26

Comment

Can't select jockeys

Comment

Strange I picked my route jocks yesterday but sure cant pick any today.

Comment

Picked mine a couple of day's ago,worked ok.

Comment

conso purse still come up zero so if those races are running for anything please add manually.

Comment

Also looks like jock picks did not work,my first choice went to someone else who's horse has less money and wins than mine,ended up with none of my 3 picks and now manually changed from what was left to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Winning Ways View Post
                Also looks like jock picks did not work,my first choice went to someone else who's horse has less money and wins than mine,ended up with none of my 3 picks and now manually changed from what was left to choose from.
                Did you make ur selections prior to the final Qualifier race?

Comment

I don't remember when I jockeyed up, but I have top horse and worst jock.

Comment

The standings are gone so it's not easy to see who was where. I am looking into if Jocks were based on points in the series or earnings etc. I am guessing this has happened before since programming has not changed. Just more stuff not fixed that we are saddled with if it is indeed not working.

Time and money could have been spent on these subtle yet important issues rather than a 1yo meter tool.

Comment

I believe you will see that the jocks are by point standings not earnings but as always I could be wrong.

Comment

No I made my selection after the last qualifier Bob,but if it is based on points as TNT points out that would be why I got who I got.

Comment

The champs jocks were always by points...

Comment

Working...
                          X