BC Dash 8/3
    BC Sprints 8/10
    BC Classics 8/17
    BC Open 8/24

3yo's
    TC Derby 8/10
    TC Preak 8/17
    TC Belmt 8/24

I will try to add as many BC and TC races that I can. I know this isn't ideal but rolling this series out manually I'm doing the best that I can. Good concept and Next season this will all be laid out a little better with more detail and also races set up for the entire season on the calendar.

Also...DD Breeders Cup Day will be the last day of the season for 3yo's so I have made sure none of these finals conflict with that day. We have proved this season that the stakes card and the BC / TC races are much more profitable than the DD qualifiers and we did these side by side and spur of the moment A decision will have to be made regarding these 3 types of racing. Maybe the 6 month season helps correct this. Next season race card will be a huge improvement over this season. This I promise!

Bob

Having the entire journey laid out will definitely help owners maximize their races, and therefore benefit the community as a whole with better filled races. Thanks for the continuously updated ideas/changes.

Comment

I'm away on vacation next month. So how many more qualifiers do we have before some of these finals that are scheduled.

I'm guessing I'm hooped since I'm not around.

Comment

I won't be around to enter any more qualifiers to gain points and I won't be around to select jockeys next month.

So if anyone sees any horse in the point standings that they might want. I'm willing to sell them.

Comment

Working...
        X