Blinkers - tie - shadow roll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinkers - tie - shadow roll

I've bred hundreds of horses. Can someone explain why blinkers only improve work times only if Bute is a improvement? I swear I've seen this scenario a million times.

The adds need to be looked at in my opinion. It seems there is only handful of improvements as a whole after the initial work time.

Tongue tie is useless and never helps unless you add it with shadow roll and then you might see a .01 - .03 second improvement as a combo. Other than that tongue tie is crap.

Lastly it seems Shadow Roll is the main add that most use as an improvement.

Shadow roll will give you the biggest improvement.

Blinkers is mediocre improvement

Tongue tie improves barely at all.

I would look at the splits instead of the final time. From experience i would also look at instructions based on splits with similar final times with different horses. Fractions of second make a difference between winning and losing. Make sure you train with identical meters and all else at least 3-5 times because gate starts may vary.

If it helps I can post exactly which adds effect what attribute and the range. One add does not rely on another and this can be seen when using each add by itself. There are many mistakes being made with adds. I don't see this to be any secret information and may assist with dialing in a horse. Many well experienced players already know which add effects what based on results racing and works.

Comment

Working...
    X