Bute - Lasix - Vitamins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute - Lasix - Vitamins

Can we scrap the fee for the vet report. It's silly to get a report that states positives and negatives

Lasix never works very minimal improvement.

Vet report states Bute is a negative effect but when it is used it will have a huge impact. Seen this a million times.

Vitamins helps the majority of the time.

Originally posted by Greeko Holdem View Post
    Can we scrap the fee for the vet report. It's silly to get a report that states positives and negatives

Lasix never works very minimal improvement.

Vet report states Bute is a negative effect but when it is used it will have a huge impact. Seen this a million times.

Vitamins helps the majority of the time.
    First I am not sure why someone would pay a fee when there is unlimited training and you can find out the exact information you need. So the request to remove really makes no difference to me. Lasix does work. The bute example you gave does make sense. In your example Bute by itself has a negative impact on certain attributes but the new combination of all attributes created a positive impact. The attributes are like a recipe for lack of better words.

I have looked at:

DD fee increase
    Geld fee increase
    Vet fee removal
    Horse shoe fee removal

I also lowered breeding to 5K for this season

Some time in the future a true vet report will be used where u pay for more information about your horse in its current racing form. Just remember the old vet fee was created way before unlimited training and at that time it was very useful.

Every add has an impact 100% and is one of the very few random aspects of the game! The skill part is to take all those randoms on adds and figure which to apply where and for what type of race. It's not quite as simple as a tongue tie made an improvement at 6F so lets apply it and leave it on the horse for 1 1/8 thinking that it will always be best.
    Last edited by Administrator; 07-22-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Yes...I can scrap the fee for the vet report

Comment

thanks for the prompt response

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
          Every add has an impact 100% and is one of the very few random aspects of the game! The skill part is to take all those randoms on adds and figure which to apply where and for what type of race. It's not quite as simple as a tongue tie made an improvement at 6F so lets apply it and leave it on the horse for 1 1/8 thinking that it will always be best.
          Wait...What? Was this common knowledge? Are you saying that an Equipment Add could be beneficial at 6F but be harmful at 9F. Does equipment work better with different jockey instruction as well? Also One MED could be bad for you but the same MED combined with another could be beneficial? Oh man. I've got way more training scenarios to add to my future horses.
          Last edited by Poppyseed Farms; 07-23-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X