2 Year Old Eliminator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Year Old Eliminator

Who's your best chance in the Eliminator tomorrow night.

I have 2 or 3 that I think might do well, although I thought so in the 3 year old division and was wrong, lol.

Bright Night, Bested, and Foolish Friday are my best hopes, all 3 have been training well, but only time will tell.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

My best by far is The Last Resort. I expect Owl Creek Bridge and Family Charm to also do well.

Comment

Invincible Brady

Comment

Swiftsure, Just Jules and Tarynator are my best entries. Hopefully they make it through a couple rounds.

Good luck to all.
        Socal Racing

Los Angeles, California, USA

Comment

Good luck tonight everyone!
          ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
          Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
          https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Lightnin Jack is my best. Not sure any of mine will make it far though have not had as good of luck with the 2yo.

Comment

I have a few chances that have worked well but I have a liking for the well-named Crushing Victory in the second last race.

"There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

That stud of yours, Crushinator, looks to be putting out some good babies, I have been looking at some of the workout times and he looks good.

Burky
                LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Some great racing tonight and Admin wants to send a free breeding code to the stable who had the fastest time in the Eliminator and that stable is:

METROPOLITAN STABLES whose speedy colt THE LAST RESORT smoked the field with a time of 1:34.49 just beating out my promising filly FOOLISH FRIDAY who posted a time of 1:34.51 in the heat before THE LAST RESORT took to the track.

Well done to all the winners this evening and all the other horses who move on to the next round.

Burky
                  LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                  HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

I really hate these threads. Every time I name a horse of mine, I put the Kiss of Death on it! I'll see if Toc will let me rename it to Crushing Defeat. All my other entries survived to the next round. Crushinator is well represented along with Eddie's breed that he took advantage of my soft heart. I keep reading it as "Norms an idiot" which seems more accurate than its real name Normsaiddoit. Still I still have to find another one to two lengths with them to topple your's and Metro's monsters.

Good luck in the next round.

N
                    "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

LMAO Like I named the horse Norm said do it. So I did it and you were correct I got a real runner. lol. But every time I looked at it I did see what you were talking about. This time I didnt jinx mine like I did with the 3yr olds. Fun series good luck to all the advancers.

Eddie

Comment

I got lucky that I didn't jinx myself. The 3 I named made it to the next round. My other 2 flopped. But good luck to all in the next round.

Comment

Lol the first time I seen it I had to have another glance...I too read it as norm an idiot lmao

Comment

Does anyone no when the next round of 2yr Eliminator is Carded for ?

Comment

I think it's the 15th

Comment

Working...
                              X