Clear All

• Special Maiden Race!!!!!!

Race will be Sunday October 20th.

7F Belmont Dirt Max 10 gate

20k Entry+ 50,000BC or 40k credits For UNRACED Horses

50,000 credits per each horse entered.
    10 horse field will have 500k purse.
    One horse per stable.

Please post here to reserve your spot. We will pull entry from your account and send you password to the race.

Last edited by Cold Dog Soup; 10-09-2019, 09:02 AM.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

I misread instructions earlier . Details are correct now if you saw the post when I first posted it.
    Brian Ta Das...

Comment

If entering please let me know which entry fee option you are using.
      thank you and good luck.
      Brian Ta Das...

Comment

great! now your cooking, next unraced special should be unworked also, more element of the unknown! kinda like real racing, like when a maiden first timer comes from a training center! no one knows if its really ready, until the gate pops! im watching! as a bonus i will also offer 3 unraced creates! Comanche Moon, Comanche Crow, and Comanche Magic!! the winner gets all 3!! now how is that for sportsmanship!! Cheif White Horse

Comment

Thanks Chief!
          Hopefully we can get some participation in this one.

20k plus 50k BC is a nice buy in for a chance at 500k purse.

Let's fill this up.
          Brian Ta Das...

Comment

3 unraced creates! plus vetted!! 27k value!! show promise!! i think that creates for new stables have a little something xtra!! please add the above horses to the purse!! wish now i hadnt started The White Comanche!! all horses have worked with 120 lbs and van dyke on push! compliments of Comanche Downs! Chief White Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Comanche Downs View Post
              great! now your cooking, next unraced special should be unworked also, more element of the unknown! kinda like real racing, like when a maiden first timer comes from a training center! no one knows if its really ready, until the gate pops! im watching! as a bonus i will also offer 3 unraced creates! Comanche Moon, Comanche Crow, and Comanche Magic!! the winner gets all 3!! now how is that for sportsmanship!! Cheif White Horse
              I probably shouldn't even say anything because I'm not really interested in this race anyway but I just can't hold my tongue any longer.

First, you should read and understand the rules. It says "One horse per stable" not 3.
              Second, it's for any maiden not just unraced horses. Maidens who have already started cost $20 + 50,000 BC and unraced horses cost $40 entry.
              Third, Are you serious about having experience in real racing? I do have experience and no legitimate track ever has races for horses who have never been worked. And I've never seen horses at legitimate tracks run without being worked first.

For the record...I would never be interested in that type of race here. Might as well just flip a coin to determine the winner. This is supposed to be a skill game and there is no skill in that type of race.

Comment

Just to clear up a bit you can train the horses for this race, just have to be unraced. Perhaps that's why there's been no interest. Sorry if I was ambiguous in explaining. And Comanche yes. Thank you we certainly will take you up on the offer for the additional prize. Still five days until the race will close. Plenty of time to get involved everyone.
                Thanks.
                B.
                Brian Ta Das...

Comment

i was told time after time last time i was here that its digi compu racing not real!! so i try to incorporate a little real and digi together! i think this concept is alot like maiden racing!! most maidens get sore coming into their first race! ankles, knees, shins, loin area, stifles, and maybe even sore feet, bruising! it takes alot to get a horse to his first race all the schooling, conditioning, gate works, i could go on and on!! i cant tell you how many babies ive seen crack up!! from $ 1,000,000 down to 0!!1 ( they all have legs ) now true all these ailments dont generally hit at once!! its like when a tire is off on your vehicle, when one thing is off others follow!! so for a race like this why would i want to train?? vet,adds and meters at 100%!! so i cant hold my tongue any longer!! IF THE RACE FILLS 10 HORSE GATE I DONT SEE IT LIKE FLIPPING A COIN!! LET ME EDUCATE YOU IN ODDS A COIN FLIP IS 50/50 OR EVEN MONEY!! A FULL FIELD I BELIEVE WOULD BE 10 TO 1 !! SO MAYBE INSTEAD OF HOLDING YOUR TONGUE YOU SHOULD JUST PUT A TONGUE TIE ON IT INSTEAD!! I DO THINK IT MAYBE BETTER TO MAKE IT A SERIES! 3 RACES IN 6 DAYS! TO ADD YOUR SKILL PLAY INTO IT!! POINT SYSTEM!! AND WINNER TAKE ALL!! EVRYBODY STARTS AT 100% AND GO FROM THERE!! AND YES AND MORE YOU DO HAVE TO HAVE TIMED WORKS AND GATE OK,S IN THE REAL! IN DIGI LAND YOU DONT! LET ME GUESS YOUR EXPERIANCE IN RACING IS A MEMBER OF 50 GUYS GOING INTOGETHER ON A $2500 CLAIMER! JUST SO YOU COULD GET AN OWNER LISENCE AND MAYBE HAVE A LITTLE BACKSIDE PRIVALIGE!! WHITE HORSE WAR CHEIF OF THE KAIYACKY COMANCHES!!

Comment

You couldn’t educate me in odds or horse racing. I know more about both than you could hope to know. My experience in both is vastly superior to yours I’m sure. It’s always obvious when someone spouts off in all caps that they are hiding inadequacies.

Comment

no inadequacies here!! your grammer is bad tho!! it should read! MY EXPERIENCE IN BOTH ARE VASTLY SUPERIOR TO YOURS I'M SURE. LOL! the comanche thinks you are a googler!! and i didnt spout off!! unless you have spent 25 yrs or longer racing horses your thoughts about me dont matter!! but after reading your snipish assed comment, i did have an idea! the unraced unworked maiden special should be a 3 race 6 day event!! all meters are 100% after 1st race you have 48 hr.s to work! or set meters right which ever! then after the 2nd race same 48 hrs!! point system WINNER TAKES ALL!! And More you said something about skill also!! i believe this would test the real digi horsemen,s skill to the max!! YOU SEE DUMB ASS I READ THE WORK OUTS HERE TOO!! WHAT SKILL IS INVOLVED IN PUTTING A DIGI HORSE ON A COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT WORKS IT WITH EVERY COMBINATION OF WEIGHT DISTANCE TURF DIRT VETS AND EQUIPMENT ALL IN 1 DAY??? THAT SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED!! I COULDNT WORK MY HORSES AT THE TRACK LIKE THAT!! YOUR NOT A REAL HORSEMAN I CAN TELL!! JUST A WHINNER!! AND YOUR OPENING SENTENCE SHOULD HAVE READ LIKE THIS ( YOU COULDN'T EDUCATE ME ON ODDS OR HORSE RACING ) NOT IN ODDS!! I JUST USE CAPS FOR CHEESIE PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF!! I WANNA MAKE SURE YOU HEAR ME!! WHITE HORSE WAR CHIEF OF THE KAIYACKY COMANCHES NEXT ALL GREY HORSE RACE FOR HALLOWEEN?? THEY HAVE THOSE AT LOTS OF REAL TRACKS!! ITS FUN!!

Comment

First thing you should do is learn the English language. "My experience is"...is proper grammar (learn to spell too)...not my experience are. It's singular use of the word experience! We already know you can't read since you want to enter 3 horses in a race where the rules state One horse per stable.

I bought my first horse in 1978 so how is 41 years of experience for you? You really should stop showing your ignorance. You come in here shooting off your mouth about how things should be run your way, and only your way, yet you haven't even run a horse yet have you? You get a free create, work it one time and put it on the sales page thinking you will get $100 for it? I'm just the one who is tired of listening to your BS so I speak out. Everyone else isn't saying anything they are just laughing at you behind your back.

The skill in this game is determining what distance(s) and what company the horse should be most competitive at but then you wouldn't know that since you just run your mouth instead of horses. Works are the only gauge we have to try and determine that prior to their first start (just like real horse racing in case you didn't know that). Running horses without working them first whether DD or real would only be done by a fool so I'm not surprised you think it's a good idea. Let me educate you...the reason the site set up unlimited training for an unraced horse or one that changes barns is because the seasons are only 4 months long not a year long like real life. That way people can get horses ready to run sooner or retire them if no good and buy more (again something you wouldn't know anything about). It was a move that benefits the site in revenue and the players in time saved.
                        Last edited by And More Racing Stable; 10-15-2019, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X