DD points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD points?

I don't know if I missed it or if things just aren't being explained well but is there some race series that the DD points "Frizette Stakes G2 - DD Points" are for or what is this?

Paul it looks like there are 4 races on Dec 31 two for two year old and two for three year old. all at one mile. These races earn points for those races. They are on the series standing page as Season 44 Xyo Colts/Fillies Point Standing
    looks like about 6 qualifing races on the schedule for them.
    hope this help if you have any further questions I can try to get Bob to explain. but it looks like those DD Points races count toward those races.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Are these finals going to be automatically entered or is it by choice with an entry fee or ???

Details are too sparse around here these days.

Comment

Those 4 races aren't races just place holders for point standings. The races you are referring to with DD Points are for...DD points. Not sure how else to label that the race is for points other than to list it as for points. You guys asked for races based on points and then to have the option to enter certain races or not based on the standings. SO that essentially is what you are getting. In hindsight I should have just stayed the course. For now there will be a set of finals races that will be direct entry.

I will evaluate the whole process this evening and strip it down if needed.

Comment

We asked for DD points to determine eligibility for TC races, BC races, champ series, etc. and were (at least in my case) asking for them to be specific to those series so I'm a little confused on what you intended then Bob. Are the DD points usable for any of the series or are they for specific races or ??

I don't mean to be a pain...I just want to understand what I'm entering a race for.

Comment

For points

Other than that...race what you want to race. There are and will be plenty of meaningful races to race with nice purse possibilities on the card. I don't have the time at the moment to type 20 web pages out and code them and upload them etc. Time doesn't always = money

There are as is weekly stakes races and weekly qualifiers for all ages and types. Beyond that anything like the BC, TC or DD finals or any other special race created that we determine so will be points driven and a direct entry choice as requested. The only thing i see missing are detailed instructions that require a complete overhaul of something just overhauled, horses and members who actually enter horses.

Besides that we are great!

Comment

Another thing that popped up while trying to lay this out. Because the points tables separated fillies and colts I could only apply points to races that have either just fillies or just colts. Any mixed stakes race etc can't give points because the programming only allows me to assign points from a single race to a single standings if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                For points

Other than that...race what you want to race. There are and will be plenty of meaningful races to race with nice purse possibilities on the card. I don't have the time at the moment to type 20 web pages out and code them and upload them etc. Time doesn't always = money

There are as is weekly stakes races and weekly qualifiers for all ages and types. Beyond that anything like the BC, TC or DD finals or any other special race created that we determine so will be points driven and a direct entry choice as requested. The only thing i see missing are detailed instructions that require a complete overhaul of something just overhauled, horses and members who actually enter horses.

Besides that we are great!
                Thanks Bob,
                This is the clarification I was looking for. I wasn't sure if certain races points would go toward certain races or it was general points standings as you described above.

Comment

sorry for confusing you paul. have been a little out of the loop lately.
                  ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
                  Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
                  https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

Working...
                  X