Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Series Update 11-17-19

Race Series Update
    • All DD Champ qualifiers are up and running and will run until mid December. They run every 3-4 days so you can pick and choose how you want to race the card. Finals dates are sprints 12-23 classic 12-25 and route 12-27
    • Royal Cup Series has been running for 2 months and will continue to do so until season's end.
    • Create Series needs to be updated and it will not end until season's end...more to come.
    • The Season Point Standings was stopped in October. The standings are accurate and there will be races on 11-24 to finalize this series. These races will close and post on November 20th. Auto entry unless you want out. 50K added 100K bonus
    • Race card and Stakes races are as is as well as the usual weekly added races.
    • All of the standings are on the normal standings page on the main site.
    This site for the majority of the years never even had series races etc...just the race card. People loved it and raced often. I never authorized the cancelling of any series or format and unless it comes from me don't take it as fact. I will remove the forces working against me here within 60 days. Thank you all for the continued support and we will never have a dysfunctional race set up again for a season.

I will clarify anything that needs to be clarified...just ask away.

Thank you
    Bob
    Last edited by Administrator; 11-17-2019, 08:47 AM.

I didnt know I was working against you by setting up a triple crown race that was almost a week late. added qualifers that were past due and talking of closing a series that had 0 points earned and at most was going to have 3 qualifiers before the finals started. I've tried to help, done everything asked of me. For free I might say since I didnt get paid for october or november but if you feel I am sabotaging you somehow by trying to fix things when you disappear for days at a time. I'll gladly walk away. Thanks to all the players here. Most of you have my email or my facebook be sure to keep in touch.
    ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
    Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
    https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

All half truths. You work for the previous regime that has failed miserably and that has also moved the goal posts numerous times after an agreement. More like a double agent. Like I said this will all be removed for good within 60 days. If you had a concern you could have inboxed, text or even called me and since none of this was done your decisions are clearly coming from somewhere else. I pay for work that is actually performed. As an example...there is a billboard ad on the 3D race engine that still reads "Create Millions" how many seasons ago was that? I can run a list of neglect that will blow minds. So when I duck out and gone from the forum ...I'm knee deep in on real concerns that far surpass if a race series is current. That's your job or was.

Bri...there are many things you don't know and the forum is not the place for it. I appreciate your efforts and the site needs more than an occasional log in on the forums to appease members or a deposit bonus that robs Peter to pay Paul. It's like kicking a bucket down the road.

Thank you!
      Last edited by Administrator; 11-10-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Create Series Update

Sprint Qualifying Races remaining - 11/15 11/18 11/22 11/25 11/29 plus 1 on December
        Create Sprint Champ Races - 12/7
        Route Qualifying Races remaining - 11/17 11/21 11/24 11/28 plus 1 in December
        Create Route Champ Races - 12/14

Comment

Royal Cup Series Update

Royal Cup Sprint Qualifying Races Remaining - 11-17 11-20 11-24 11-28 plus 1 or 2 in December
          Royal Cup Sprint Champ Race - 12-11
          Royal Cup Route Qualifying Races Remaining - 11-17 11-20 11-24 11-28 plus 1 or 2 in December
          Royal Cup Route Champ Race - 12-18

Comment

Reminder

The Season 44 Points Standings Race is scheduled for November 24th. Expect the horses in that race to be locked up. Also...I am aware that the Consolation race will post with no purse as usual. To be manually adjusted. After the race is completed, this series will end. Not related to the DD Qualifying Schedule!

Please check the standings and plan accordingly.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X