Looking for nominations - Horse of the Season 44

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for nominations - Horse of the Season 44

If anyone would like to nominate a horse for Horse of the Year (season 44) please do so here. It can be your own horse or someone else's

Please look at Races won, ITM%, types of races one, total earnings etc when making your nomination.

I was going to try and name 2 or 3 prospects and I just can't do it. To me this may be the clearest cut case of a champion horse there has ever been.

Thewinnerisspokenfor
    Ran 34 times winning 19 (56%) ITM 28 times (82%)
    Won the DD Route Championship
    Won a BC race
    Won the Preakness and Belmont and missed sweeping the Triple Crown by a head in the Derby
    Earned just shy of $1.25 million which was almost $500,000 more than the seasons next biggest earner

I nominate Thewinnerisspokenfor and I think he was in a class of his own

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post
      I was going to try and name 2 or 3 prospects and I just can't do it. To me this may be the clearest cut case of a champion horse there has ever been.

Thewinnerisspokenfor
      Won a BC race
      Won the Preakness and Belmont and missed sweeping the Triple Crown by a head in the Derby
      Earned just shy of $1.25 million which was almost $500,000 more than the seasons next biggest earner

I agree. Was a great money spinner for TnT.

Chrisman's "Pleasant Surprise" was the bridesmaid. Any other season she would have been top dog.

Norm
      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Originally posted by And More Racing Stable View Post

Thewinnerisspokenfor
        Won a BC race

Agree, TnT beast is clearly HOY.

Still, I am proud of my filly Pleasant Surprise (maybe she may have had greater year in better hands).
        We have already seen him one time so far this season and drew first blood. lol. more races to come.

Comment

Horse of the year trophy has been assigned. Thewinnerisspokenfor owned by TaylorandTaryn

Congrats Eddie on yet another superb track monster! I also see he must have plenty left in the tank as a 4yo. 6 races with 3 wins 2 places and 1 show - 105,420c

Comment

Congrats Eddie/Thewinnerisspokenfor great season.

Comment

Thanks everyone and yes he still has a little bit left looks like.

Comment

Working...
              X