On today working on these things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On today working on these things

On all day today. Message me if needed...lots to catch up on.

2yo Eliminator Final set up - Done
    Horse of the Year - Done
    3yo Eliminator finals social post
    Eliminator page update - Done
    Landing page update - Done

Stakes racing schedule and posting - Done
    Massive update on meet racing
    pre-planning of forum update (has not been updated since 2015) includes securing this forum side like we did with main site
    Review of requests on the forum - includes the foal tracking, excel download and a few more i saw. - Done

Hired a couple more people on a regular basis...team below.

Admininistrator - Owner / Bob
    The Don - Owner / Don
    Programmer - Pritpal is our new programmer as of yesterday. As you may be aware we cleaned house here from anyone with past affiliation. So you will start to see many updates and requests processed. We haven't had a responsive programmer for a long time and none at all for a few months here. Every update that was done here in the mean time has been done by me. We are gonna fly now!
    Blogger / Social Media - Ashley. Ashley will start working immediately Monday on rebuilding our blog presence with real useful content. The blog will not focus on race reviews etc but rather a full in depth blog on all aspects of virtual horse racing. We also purchased additional domain names and plan on having multiple blogs all leading back to this main site. The SEO and search presence is going to change around here. Social media will become updated more frequently.

Star of the Desert - Not a management team member but I want to take a moment and thank Burky for his involvement the last couple months. This has really helped with contests and other areas. He also isn't shy to share opinions be it from himself or others. I pull inspiration from Burky! Thank you!

Thank you all. If anyone knows Royal Oaks, White Rabbit, Beastmode, Orb and a few of these other guys please reach out. Referral bonus applies

Bob
    Last edited by Administrator; 01-18-2020, 05:44 PM.

Wow, that's quite the impressive list. Welcome to the team Pritpal and Ashley.

And yeah, have seen Burky at the forefront since I've been back with contests and reaching out to new folks. Always a valuable community member, dialling it up to 11 recently, Thanks
    Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Welcome Don, Pritpal, Ashley.
      Bob, I can see and appreciate your efforts.

Also, I too would like to give bigups to Burky for his involvement in special events and support for new members.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys, much appreciated.

I love the game and anything I can do to add a little something to it I will.

Burky
        STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
        LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
        X