X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currency Exchange Relief - 30 days

Back again

In light of what has been going on around the world and also the financial markets we recognize there is a significant impact for some of you when converting currency to the US dollar. We have a few folks from Australia here and we know the exchange isn't that great at the moment. For the next 30 days Digital Downs will provide currency exchange relief. If a $100us credit purchase cost $178 Aus we will manually add $78 in game credits to your account. Basically we will cover the exchange. Please send me an inbox when you have made your deposit and the exchange rate so I can verify.

Thank you and stay healthy!

Nice gesture Bob, we are all in this together and if we stick together we cannot be beaten by a virus.

Burk
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Wow, thanks Bob.
      I have to scale back my spending as they where i work and now (fly in and out to the mines) has scaled back construction and domestic flights unfortunately which means i land back on the couch for a while. My wife's thriving business is also starting to feel the pressure for the first time ever! Times are tough, exchange rate is at the worst for 17 years. May well have to lay low for a while but will try and support the game where possible.

Will never catch that magic Pancho now haha.....

Comment

Stipe board objection! As a red blooded South African, I cannot allow any sympathy to be shown to the Aussies! That said, I will let it go this time as you have enough heartache with your current Rugby team....... Ozy Ozy Ozy

Comment

From a guy whose currency is 19 rand to 1USD
          "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

This has been extended through June...thank you for the continued support!
            The Big Boss

Comment

Currency Exchange Relief has been extended to our friends in Canada effective 7/04/20
              The Big Boss

Comment

Working...
              X