Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Forum Avatars & Tiny Pic

Folks

If you could all do me a favor and make sure your account has an avatar. Really looks more appealing to potential members when there is a uniform look. I know it may seem petty but it just looks better. Also if you still using the tiny pic link for images please go into your forum profile and remove it. If your on discord please consider an avatar as well.

For those of you who dont know how to get an avatar made or how to add it please let me know what you would like your avatar to be so I can make one for you. I don't mind doing it.

Thank you!

Bob have looked everywhere on my settings page and cannot find a way to get rid of tiny pic any suggestions
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Originally posted by Star Of The Desert View Post
      Bob have looked everywhere on my settings page and cannot find a way to get rid of tiny pic any suggestions
      Were those added by previous admin setup? I thought those were trophies/awards.

Bob, those dead tinypic images below the names I think were added on the admin side of the forum management screens and not by the users (if my memory serves me well)
      Last edited by South Jersey Stables; 04-05-2020, 04:51 AM.

Comment

You are correct Mike. It was some award which I can't remember. I had to get admin to remove mine.

Norm
        "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

Ok let me see what i can do. I did do Norm's

Comment

Ok all you guys are fixed and I will just fix others as I see that they still have the "tiny pic" stuff

Comment

Thanks Bob I thought I was losing my mind because I could not find anywhere to remove the darn thing.
              STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
              LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
              HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Working...
              X