No announcement yet.

Eliminator Tournament - Official 2 Year Old Thread - $1,000 Finals Purse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

05/24/2020 22:05 05/23/2020 22:05 30 Belmont DD 1m = 1600m Dirt fst Eliminator Final 2yo C/F
    Purse 0 2yo Colts and Fillies Wt colts 120lbs, fillies 118lbs, entry fee 12,000. 904,000 Added Purse. For Registered DD Breds only
    Race is Open. Number of entries: 0 Min entries: 4 Max gate: 8 Split : No
    The Big Boss

Comment

Bob how is the finals payout determined, I assume top 4 as in all other heats but is it 50%, 25%, 15%, 10%?
      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck for the final. I still find it hard to believe that I have made it. It will be a good race no doubt and out of all the horses that lost along the way im sure there will be a few champions come out of the early casualties. so GOOD LUCK to the last 8 and may the best horse on the night enjoy the the glory and the cash and trophy that comes with it.

Regards
        Garry

Comment

Congrats to Galloping Ghost and his nice filly LIONESS CROWN yours beat mine to the rail for position and once that happened I knew wasn't catching her tonight. I am very happy with 2nd there as that was a field of 8 quality horses.

Well dome to everyone who made the finals and now can't wait till next season to do it all over again.

Burky
          STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
          LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
          HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

well done Ghost, and congrats to all finalists. A big acheivment just to get there. The Galloping Ghost is in for a big season..., and, as well as the Lioness taking the Eliminator, Black Firenze made them look like second class cart horses in the Monmouth..

Comment

Congrats GG, great win.

Comment

Congrats Galloping great stable you got there

Comment

I just want to say that the Eliminator turn out was amazing and we are truly grateful for the participation. Congrats to all of the finalists and specifically those who finished in the finals money. Well done GG...big win.

Galloping Ghost Star Of The Desert Northland
                  The Big Boss

Comment

thank you all! great tourney and i am thrilled even though i thought my other entry super magma had the best shot. stoked!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X