Black firenze...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black firenze...

There are a lot of very decent 3yo horses around at the moment, but i'd say none better than Galloping Ghosts filly BLACK FIRENZE. With 5 wins under her belt from just 6 outings she is the one for me at the moment. She has front end speed and a very big motor. Also appears to have her fair share of heart, not to mention the "ghost" factor. If she has a 4-7 peak age, she most certainly will be a major force of the future. My two best 3yo have chased her home and been brave runners up recently, but they cannot match her for sheer speed and stamina. Its interesting that she did not contest the 3yo Eliminator this season ( her first run was May 5), not sure if she was bred after round 1 of the series or not. She is certainly the one to knock over at present. I wonder if anyone feels they have the horse to match her in their barn?...i know i dont!...good luck to you all. Oh, and by the way..those 6 race starts have yeilded 3 track records in the process. A champion in the making...
    Last edited by Polaris Bloodstock; 05-22-2020, 08:29 AM.

I don't feel I have a 3 year old to match her but I am very pleased with my 2 year old GRACIE who is also 5 out of 6 finding the winner's circle and has already won 160,600 in purses and just recently broke the track record at 1 3/8 miles in a DDRQ race, first time running the distance.

She peaks at 4-7 so am expecting great things from her.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Thats great Burky. Gracie having a 4-7 is reason enough to get a little excited. Ive been watching her a bit and she is very good. I tend to think a mare with lots of talent, like her, will have solid potential in the breed shed too. Not so much because of their talent factor, but because if they can pass the " longevity " gene, that has to be a major plus. Ive noticed with the breeding side of the game that a really good mare passing her " talent " gene on to her offspring is not very common. They seem to disperse that in different ways. For example, their daughters may have been very average on the racetrack..but very good in the breeding barn. If you get a good racing colt, they will prove a success in the breed shed. Not a science, just observations in my camp. Hopefully for you and Gracie, you get her talent and longevity passed on when she gets to the shed...but thats a long way away by the look of it!

Comment

Hey that's my horse lol

Yes Polaris she looks special so far and winning by big lengths to go with it. My best horse was cuts like diamond but CLD never ran like this. I hope this continues and she is peak 4-7.

Comment

Good on you Ghost...you have a nice little team of horses at the moment..i know, my best horses keep chasing yours home!. I love Black Firenze, my favourite horse at the moment. Cheers mate, and keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
          X