My experience So far....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience So far....

I just wanted to sit down and say a few words for any new members that maybe thinking of joining or have just joined. I myself have only been involved in the game 5 to 6 weeks. Now the 1st few weeks it took me near 2 weeks to get my 1st winner. I sat and watched all the videos to do with training and then Jockey instructions. The reason I thought I would post this is that I have had a few new stables get in touch and ask me the best way to go about things. I would say read and watch the help there is out there. I will also say discord is great as there is a great community out there to help you as well. I have found everyone very helpful. This is more of a game of skill than any other game I have played. I have now reached a stage where I race every horse to see how they run. I have horses with average workout times that race way better than there workouts. Then have horses with great workout times that cant win a race. It is a matter of trying a few different things with certain horses. Don't let it discourage you. Rome was not built in a day. I spent 2 to 3 weeks trying to experiment and get a feel for the game and started to build my stable. I now have a decent stable and am competing against the big boys. So basically all im saying is take your time as there is a lot to take on board but when you get it fine tuned it is great fun and exciting to watch your horses run.

BOBBY DAZZLER RACING
    Garry

There is always someone willing to help out a new player, all you have to do is ask either here in the forums, on discord, or if you prefer to be private about it you can always message an experienced player for help.

I would be very surprised if any experienced player would refuse to offer help to someone just learning the game, remember we were all where you are now at some point, so come pick our brains.

Burky
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Pick away...

Comment

comparing to other games , too much to take in to run just one horse.
        to other its not there yet....ty

Comment

Working...
        X