GREEKO....Recognition shout out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREEKO....Recognition shout out!

Hi everyone, just wanted to make you all aware of the spectacular job GREEKO is doing this season! Were you all aware that GH has a staggering 37% winning strike rate for season 46? It makes me shit my trousers every time i see a GH with a horse against mine. He has always been a passionate player, an idea's man, always spoken his mind, always been helpful to the needy and the struggling, never been shy to lose a horse to someone else...and won more races than i care to think of. But i notice a big difference this season...gone are the "big numbers" of horses and starters. Greeko appears to be concentrating on QUALITY, not quantity. Hereith endeth the lesson! Good on you GH...and congatulations, never in my DIGITAL DOWNS life have i seen such a strike rate. It would make some of the games elite stables from the past envious. Im sure that Ryan Express, Sparc, Getting Lucky, the great claimer Aquaman, and even Eddie over at TNT would be doffing their caps to Greeko at the moment. The best winning % i can recall belonged to the notoriously publicity shy GUNNER stables but that was many, many moons ago..im sure it was well short of 37%....as recognition to Greeks success this season, and in the spirit of the game and good will, id like everyone who reads this to leave a small " something " below, in appreciation and aknowledgement of his efforts this season!..cheers

Great job Greeko, nice to see the juices pumping again.

Comment

well done
      STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
      LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
      HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

very impressive start to the season

Comment

Great Job Greeko. Keep it going.

Comment

F Greeko

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy to be back.

Comment

Working...
              X