X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Downs Virtual Breeders Cup

Digital Downs Virtual Breeders Cup November 6 & 7

https://www.digitaldowns.us/new_series_schedule_s16.php

12 races in all with added cash and bonus credits. There will be a special category in the November Meet Racing labeled "Breeders Cup Series". This category will keep points for all stables and we will send out special cash back awards in game credits for the top number of stables TBD. Points per race will be as follows:

1st - 400 points
    2nd - 300 points
    3rd - 200 points
    4th - 100 points

You can also find the link to the list of races in the racing office tab on main site.

The Big Boss

Good job, Think it will work well. Just 1 question the weather is showing all ready for these races. Is that set in stone or will it change as the time comes closer or Is it showing the weather for the present time is what im trying to say? Not sure if the weather is a random thing or set in stone for certain dates thats the reason i ask. I dont want to be gearing a certain horse towards it and then see the weather change nearer the time. I think its a pretty valid question.

Comment

Track conditions are random and soon will be dominated by fast and firm. The 7 day forecast is what should reflect on the race schedule for those days. Anything outside of 7 days should show a fast / firm condition as the weather is assumed to be ok and all tracks fast and firm until those days fall within the 7 day forecast. Your example of Breeders Cup on November 6-7 is over 35 days away and there is no way to know what. the weather would be 35 days from now to impact track conditions.
      The Big Boss

Comment

The Top 10 places in the Breeders Cup Meet Series have been paid out in bonus credits. All 10 stables have also received 10 create vouchers.

Congrats
        The Big Boss

Comment

Working...
        X