Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined

Hey there,

New member here. Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Played a game similar to this a while back but looking forward to learning this game. Love the different dynamics here with breeding etc.

Anywho, back to reading!

Stay Safe
    UTF

Welcome Underthere. If you have any questions post them on here or open your Discord account and ask there. Discord is our chat room. Plenty of people here willing to help or if you want you can PM me as I'm always willing to help.

Comment

I appreciate that!

Comment

Hi Underthere..good luck with your endeavours here at DD. Game takes a bit to get a grip on, but always lots of help from fellow players. As Paul has told you above, get onto the DISCORD...its where all the talk and big issues get thrashed out. Also, any question you ask in there will get an almost instant reply...cheers and all the best from Wollongong, Australia!

Comment

Hey Polaris!

Wow, your join date! That's awesome Thanks for the info. I am on my laptop currently but I will get on to Discord tomorrow from my PC.

Cheers for now,

Jo

Comment

Hi Underthere Farms, Welcome to the madhouse, there is always plenty of players willing to help and there is always 24/7 help on Discord. You have worldwide players on here from USA, Oz to Ireland so there is always someone kicking around on discord if you have any questions im pretty sure you will get an answer on there, Plus just remember on discord everyone has there own opinion on things and take it will a pinch of salt when some debates get a little heated. lol, There is training videos and plenty of other help. But the best way to learn is from your mistakes. Get to learn what sort of horses you have before entering claimers. You will get to learn how to figure out a horses best distance from the horses 6f workout. But as Shane and Paul have stated above never be afraid to ask questions and you will find everyone is willing to help. But personally its easier to get in touch with people on discord and there is a PM function on there that is probably better to use. Good luck and see you on the track.

Bobby Dazzler- Garry

Comment

Hey Garry,

Thanks for the post Nice to see a welcoming community. Just about to join the discord so I'll be bugging soon enough

Thanks everyone.

Jo

Comment

Working

Comment

Working...
                X