Best Filly I have ever bred

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Filly I have ever bred

I just bred a filly who runs 218.21 for 1 3/8 miles, by far the best training time I have ever had for a 2 year old filly, just have to see if it transfers to the track. The horse is named Star Potential,
    STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
    LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
    HANDICAPPING DUD

Nice track must be fast track tonight I got another 10870s filly tonight. Good luck with yours.

Comment

I sense some forums rants incoming because I'm 2 for 2 on getting fast ones as well. I feel a disturbance in the force..
      Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Ironically,

Orbital Spin, out of Create Stallion and $1 Million+ Earner (and doubtless set to Multiply career earnings) Orblivion, and Mare In for a Spin (out Wanker, Gratiana; Nosplan).....is running the fastest splits I have seen from a home-bred filly sprinter, within the Orb Farms Stable walls.

My dream of a Filly Sprint hopeful is alive! ALWAYS my Achilles Heel since I started my career, I never seem to get competitive Filly Sprinters..... Hoping for a 5F Finals after the 6F this season.

This is my most exciting Filly breed in 2-3 seasons..... Numbers are not something I have "never seen before"......Yet definitely VERY GOOD.....but the SPLITS are unfamiliar to this barn from the girls. This one can get sub 21.80 and sub 44.30 with enough workout variations and surfaces, but I have seen enough to be excited and let her rest for the new season. She seems to back it up with enough Stamina to run "A-Minus numbers" through 8-9 Furlongs.

.....She's running Santa Anita Syntho-Surface workouts, and we hope the gate speed and just enough stamina make us competitive through Season 37's Filly circuit!

5.0f - - - - - 21.82 44.35 57.69

Orb
        - Orb Farms

Comment

Good to hear guys, I'm having some luck to. Hope it comes to us all. The Auction helped, won't miss one now.

Comment

I bred a 2YO filly yesterday that does 108.62
            13Jan18 Belmont DD Dirt fst 6.0f 22.29 45.13 1:08.62 1 1 1 1 Rose J(P) BLV 118 h 1
            STR: 98 STA: 100 SPD: 100 END: 100 FIT: 100

May the horse be with you!
            Jason
            ATM Stables

Comment

She also did 149.37 at 9F
              13Jan18 Belmont DD Dirt fst 1 1/8m 47.24 1:11.95 1:49.37 1 1 1 1 Rose J(S) BLV 118 h 1
              STR: 100 STA: 100 SPD: 100 END: 96 FIT: 100

May the horse be with you!
              Jason
              ATM Stables

Comment

Lock your barn door.

Comment

Welcome back ATM
                  Jason, owner of Aragon Stables operating out of Perth, Australia

Comment

Nice to see you back Jason

Comment

Working...
                    X