Best Created Colt?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Created Colt?!

I followed Winner Circle Ranch's advice for watching a training video, and I did the same thing as Cold Dog Soup was doing, and I think I got the fastest time for the 1 1/4 mile in my stable. His name is White Rose Tornado and he is a 2 yr old Gray Colt. Results below.

​BEL 1 1/4 mile Dirt Jockey Castelleno J 4th try applied Shadow Roll, removed Tounge Tie, finished time: 49.04 1:14:27 2:05:25 Finish Statics: Stamina 100% Speed 100% Endurance 100% Strength 100% Fitness 100%

​I have never been able to get a horse up too 100% on everything. (White Rose Tornado has never raced before, and I had him in my stable for 2 weeks, so sorry, lol)
    ​I could have not been able to figure out how the training works without Winner Circle Ranch, I want to have you as my sponser lol​ Hope he can win his upcoming race which is on the 26th.
    ​I recommend very new stables to go to YouTube and watch the Digital Downs training video, the one by Cold Dog Soup.
    ​Hope the training video helps for first timers
    Last edited by Sulphur Springs Stable; 04-25-2017, 07:53 AM.

I'm glad CDS video helped you, Sorry to say 205:25 is not a good time for a horse. There is a chart on the forum that will help you with a guideline post by Brian, you should look it up. Keep training before you race, after a race you lose being able to do multiple trains and can only train once a Day. take advantage of this or you will regret it. There are way better stables then me to be giving you advice, I hope they jump in. I train on 6f until I get all my adds tested. Always run the same train until you know what the horse likes and dosent like!

Comment

Hi Sulphur Springs Stable. Welcome to Digital downs. Yes there is a lot to learn I've been here almost a year and still learning. Can't stress enough training as many times as need too before a horse ever races. If you seen some of my horses they should be dead before they ever hit the track from the amount of time works. Chat room great place to ask questions so many stables have help me along the way in Chat. Plus we get to pick on King G .

Comment

Who's King G?

Comment

SSS...getting meters back to 100% is not the criteria you need to be looking for in evaluating a horse. PM me if you want and I'll help.
          Paul

Comment

SSS ... is that your pet bunny?

Comment

Originally posted by Sulphur Springs Stable View Post
              Who's King G?
              He is the King...of course

Comment

I used to have him, but sadly he passed away earlier this year

Comment

Oh, is it fun to pick on him or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sulphur Springs Stable View Post
                    Oh, is it fun to pick on him or something like that?

I would not do that if I were you...lol

Comment

Does it normally end up being bad (car crashes)

Comment

Proceed at your own risk.....

Orb
                        - Orb Farms

Comment

Beginner VS Pro Enter at your own risklol

Comment

Working...
                          X