Record Breakers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Breakers!

I think i have only had one record holder to my name, and he held the record long before i got him. That was the wonderful sprinter Peace Be With You who still holds the Cal 4f Turf record. So it is with a bit of astonishment that i make this post. My unraced gelding Willing Participant broke the Cal 4f Dirt record two days ago with a cracking dash of 43.38 ( he actually equalled it), but today another one of my unraced brigade bettered that with a 43,35 sizzler down the same path, Epic Proportion. They were both from the codes for the Norm naming game, and i wondered if any others from those codes are going just as quick...all the best Shane...

Great Job breaking those records

Comment

I got a couple of good runners from those codes. But Barry Allen is a speedster also, he won 20k in a 5f 7 horse maiden race. He also looks like he could come close to some records at 4f if matched up right. Congrats on your records!

Comment

All of mine from the free codes ran real fast to horsey heaven. Well done Shane.

Burky
        STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
        LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
        HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

whats funny is I don't know, I used the codes after I had got some creates and I couldn't tell which were which but I think I got some speedy ones too

Comment

Congrats Shane. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X