This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current site updates being implemented

The below items are currently being worked on for site implementation. We will keep you posted on the progress. Thank you for your thoughts and advice.

1. Auction Bid time - needs to be moved from 5 minutes between horses to 2 minutes
    2. Auction bid end - bids should end when no more bidding..say 30 seconds from last bid
    3. Hide statistics on stable page - we have the option now to hide credit balance and we should have the option to hide statistics.
    5. Entered races tab - on your stable page there should be a quick tab that if clicked would list all horses entered in a race
    6. Ability to change a horses name as many times as you like until it races
    7. Ability to train and work your 2yo horses as much as you want until its 1st race. that way no one has to sit around for 16 days trying to figure out the horse. we need to get horses on the track faster
    8. Sire and mare list - right now we show lifetime breeding statistics..would be great to add current season
    9. Expand stable standings page to top 50 or 100
    10. ability to have a notes field for our breeders like we do our racers
    11. Comment fields below race results so members can interact and leave a there own review or comment
    12. Add “division” to the sort filed when noming horses for races. right now no sort field will pick up the new division races.
    13. small stable races
    14. ability to buy more than 1 create at a time - like 5 packs 10 packs etc
    15. Ability to buy any amount of credits you want..why restrict someone to 10 - 50 - 250 etc
    16. If a horse has a status of for sale on sales page or for sale in auction then the weight used to work the horse is published for all to see if they click on the work time.

If a horse is in a claimer race then an asterisk can be placed next to any work time that wasn’t at standard weight. 2yo 120 colts 118 fillies

#1 on the list is already done...as you can see we listen and we take notes and we get things done.

Thank you
    Digital Downs
    Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 02-15-2015, 08:44 AM.
    Tockyocky Racing
    From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Well, it's clear I didn't come here to win your approval.

Comment

Great Stuff

Comment

Bravo Toc!!! Bravo!!!!
        "A man with horses has more money than brains....BUT NOT FOR LONG"

My Father

Comment

The most important New Feature you have implemented has been Customer Service. Non-existent before. Very well done Sirs!!

Comment

Update

Workout Weights are now being posted for any horse that is For Sale or in Auction.

For claimers - an asterisk is now being displayed next to the workout time for works that were not at standard weight.

Colts
            2yo - 120
            3yo - 122
            4yo up - 124

Fillies
            2yo - 118
            3yo - 120
            4yo up 122
            Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Going to be a lot of asterisks on 3yo works. I think most work 3yo and 2yo at the same 118/120 weights.
              ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
              Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
              https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

yes but by 3 most horses have raced and you know what your getting
                Admin.

Comment

Still an improvement so I'm not complaining. just would rather the weights had been set up differently so that so many horses especially 3yo wouldnt show asterisks. I'll let it drop now. Thanks for adding this to give us another tool in evaluating horses.

B.
                  Brian Ta Das...

Comment

#7 is complete - You can now train your horse as much as you want until its first race. Muti trains will still be 1 a day and yearlings will be limited to 1 a day

I hope this is a plus
                    Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Tockyocky Racing
                      #7 is complete - You can now train your horse as much as you want until its first race. Muti trains will still be 1 a day and yearlings will be limited to 1 a day

I hope this is a plus

Tock, this is absolutely fantastic! From a new owner this is exactly what I have been waiting for. Awesome!

Comment

Unlimited training is so nice. Bred a horse and triple check all the add work now getting ready to name him and nominate for a race in less than 20 minutes.
                        Brian Ta Das...

Comment

It only seems to work with the 2yo for me. Yearlings one train a day. Is that correct?
                          Season 30 - 2yo Colt Sprint Champ

Comment

In fact, mine don't seem to be able to train unlimited except for one horse?
                            Season 30 - 2yo Colt Sprint Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Worsley Road Farms
                              It only seems to work with the 2yo for me. Yearlings one train a day. Is that correct?
                              Only 2yo and only up until their first race mate

Comment

Working...
                              X