• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah you're right.

Cheers
    Season 30 - 2yo Colt Sprint Champ

Comment

Couple of questions.

1. Is there a reason why the no race rule was put in on the 2yo? Certainly would be nice to be able to take a few minutes and make sure our horses that have raced already have correct add set up.

2. When our yearlings turn 2 will they then get unlimited works or will this just be when we breed 2yo?

Thanks again,

Brian
      ** at 21:06, Brian joined the Lobby...
      Brian Ta Das...

https://www.facebook.com/digitaldowns.us
      https://twitter.com/Digitaldowns_US

Comment

1. We did not want to disrupt the flow of the game or the skill required to race a horse....train it back up and get it ready for a race and then to actually enter a race. That is why you are limited to unlimited training until it races.

2. Yearlings we set up to be the same as before as we feel you have all pre season to work and train a horse. Will will evaluate this. 1yo turning 2yo that has not raced will then be able to be worked unlimited amount of times until it races
        Tockyocky Racing
        From the gate to the wire...stable on FIRE

Comment

I'm wondering if we need yearlings now. I mean I suppose it doesn't hurt any but the whole purpose , at least to me , was to have the time to get the adds...best distance right. If you can do that now in 20 min then I just wonder if what reason there would be to buy yearlings. Not a complaint just a thought.
          Midwest Racing

Comment

I mean I wouldn't have 6 or 7 sitting around now for 3 months if I'd have known I'd have just bred 2s. Thanks
            Midwest Racing

Comment

It is a great feature tho and thanks for that.
              Midwest Racing

Comment

Yearlings can still be beneficial in many ways. Breeding foals in different ages allows owners to spread the line in different years. They may then retire in different years and hopefully carry the line longer etc. You can sell them...you can auction them. Who is to say that we wont implement special races or contests for yearlings. We give the options...the stable community decides what or how to use the options.
                Tockyocky Racing

Comment

OK I'll buy that. Thanks
                  Midwest Racing

Comment

#6 Is Complete

You can now change your horses name as many times as you like until the horse races.

Current project being worked on = Being able to add race comments to races prior or after results.

Toc
                    DD
                    Last edited by Tockyocky Racing; 01-26-2015, 07:25 AM.
                    Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Not sure if this is the right post for this, but I always wanted the stats to be on the main page. Aside from just their meters, it would be cool to filter through all time and season stats (total races/wins/place/show and purse earned) kind of like we can on the breeding pages. Maybe even sort by rating as well. This kind of helps you remember which of your horses are hot this season, which run at higher nom fees, etc.

Has probably been brought up in the past I'm sure. But having those would be much more effective than "horse color" which is on there now. Maybe a different tab can bring up different sorting options

Comment

#7 is complete

The ability to add comments to race before and after races. The comments can be entered directly on the race schedule page. They are also tied directly into the forum and can be added that was as well.

Cool new feature
                        Tockyocky Racing

Comment

Working...
                        X