New 3d Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3d Update

We are getting closer to the new 3d - Here are some screenshots of the video . I will try to update with a video very soon . Thanks and Good Luck .

Admin.

Admin.

Comment

a few more screenshot I got
      Attached Files
      Admin.

Comment

I tried to watch a race from today, but then after putting the Id number in, it started to load got to tracks then an error message popped up about an internal error.

Comment

We should have new 3d by the end of the Month - The old 3d works for some trainers ,but not everyone.Sorry for the inconvenience
          Admin.

Comment

okay gotcha. no need for apologizes. Slight delay in race 1 due to weather conditions. lol

Comment

I have to run 3d on ie11 to work I'd try that if not yet already

May the horse be with you!
              Jason
              ATM Stables

Comment

Here is latest update I have gotten . Still things they are working on but getting closer .

Admin.

Comment

Lone: In watching that update I noticed that all the horses stayed in their lanes, will this be the case with the new viewer?

Burky
                  STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
                  LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
                  HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

I noticed that too.

Comment

no it was a 4f race -- started in wrong spot -- It looks different when you watch it live .

There is still work to be done on it but will look great when you watch it live -
                      Admin.

Comment

I just watched the new 3d stream the day card . Looks good , still needs some work but its getting closer. I would make video but recording and running the 3d slows computer down to much to give a true view of the new 3d. Just wanted to give some updates . Thanks
                        Admin.

Comment

Cool....My silks must of looked good in 3D, crossing the finish line..

Comment

not sure Berkshire your horses where way back . I was only paying attention to the winners
                            Admin.

Comment

ok here is another update - please don't forget it loses quality when I record . I still haven't figured how to record and make it look like I can see it .

Admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X