Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice update

Comment

looks good, the horses even run like a turf horse with that high leg action. lol. Good work. Can't wait to see it rolled out soon. This will help the racecalls as this new viewer lets me make out where on the track they are at any particular time. The current viewer I have to go by fractional time.

May the horse be with you!
      Jason
      ATM Stables

Comment

Just watched a night one -- very nice will try to have a night race video uploaded soon
        Admin.

Comment

there is a 50/50 chance that the 3d will be added For the midnight races on the first . if not will be a day or so more . We will be testing for bugs this weekend . So hopefully we kickoff the new season with new 3d
          Admin.

Comment

thank goodness ...i have been watching 2d for 3 seasons
            http://www.ncrider.com/photogallery/...bikers_jpg.jpg

Comment

After much work and with a lot of help from King G I finally have the new player installed and running, although I feel it needs more work. One thing I noticed is if you click on your horse the old 3d viewer would track your horse throughout the race, the new viewer does not do this, if you click on your horse before the race and your horse breaks 7th for instance, the viewer will stay on your horse until another horse takes over 7th position and you have to refocus the viewer on your horse in it's current position, and if your horse's position changes again the same thing will happen.

I am reserving final judgment on the viewer as I want to give it a fair shot, but initial impression is that the old viewer worked better.

Burky
              STAR OF THE DESERT STABLE
              LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA
              HANDICAPPING DUD

Comment

Yes the new 3d is still a few upgrades away from being completed - the numbers will be added and there are a few issues with the finish line . We should have the option tomorrow added to use the old 3d . sorry for the trouble - I should have explained better that this was not the finished version . I think the final version will be much smother and visually appealing. Thanks again .
                Admin.

Comment

on your account page there is now an option to switch back to the old 3d for those who want to use it till were finish witht he new one.thanks
                  Admin.

Comment

there is new update added tonight . You must downloaded again to take effect . this are the issues address on the latest update.

- horse numbers fully white or fully black to make them brighter/more prominent
                    - fixed the finish line position for 9th, 10th, and 11th races for the Belmont track
                    - fixed the bug with the second horse getting number "1" if the first horse has been scratched- horse numbers fully white or fully black to make them brighter/more prominent
                    Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
                      there is new update added tonight . You must downloaded again to take effect . this are the issues address on the latest update.

- horse numbers fully white or fully black to make them brighter/more prominent
                      - fixed the finish line position for 9th, 10th, and 11th races for the Belmont track
                      - fixed the bug with the second horse getting number "1" if the first horse has been scratched- horse numbers fully white or fully black to make them brighter/more prominent
                      Do you mean 9f, 10f & 11f races at BEL?
                      "There's a fine line between winning and losing... it's called The Finish Line"

Comment

yes - please let me know if you notice any more distances that are off . I asked them to test it as well . thanks
                        Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
                          yes - please let me know if you notice any more distances that are off . I asked them to test it as well . thanks
                          10f BEL finish is off by about a half furlong. Line is shorter than the results show.

Comment

Originally posted by Trunoble Lodge View Post

10f BEL finish is off by about a half furlong. Line is shorter than the results show.
                            Thanks sent to programmer .
                            Admin.

Comment

I watched my horse in the last race yesterday on the 3D viewer (Santa Anita 5f). It shows it clearly beaten by a half head. However, on the 2D and the final results it shows my horse winning in a photo.

If the 3D viewer is correct, delete this post lol.

Comment

We are Looking into it Norm . Thanks for pointing it out.
                                Last edited by Lone Star Stables; 05-18-2016, 07:47 AM.
                                Admin.

Comment

Working...
                                X