Auto-Multi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Multi

I'm sure this has been brought up before, and I assume shot down since it doesn't exist. Would there be a way to have "auto multi train" set up? For me, the biggest reason I get discouraged eventually with the game or feel I can't keep up is simply because I can't get access to a computer every day. With the old site, I used to be able to do multi train from my phone but since the update I can't do anything functional from a mobile device.

I'd love to see an option where, when selected to be active, your entire stable goes through your auto-saved mutli train regular training. This way if I'm away for a weekend but have all my nominations set up, the game will get all the horses prepared for it. I think to save on programming time it's an all or none thing when it comes to that option so it really should be used as a semi "vacation" mode.

Especially with how important qualifiers are and what not I think this tool is essential for the average person to have. I think the original concept of not having it may be so you have to do the painstaking manual work of clicking each select button, every day, and then hitting train. Realistically if I was a trainer and was going away I'd have an assistant handle the mundane and simple day to day things. Also even now with a 40 horse stable or so it's hard to get training in for the midnight races and I find a lot of horses are going off not prepared for those as well. Part of that is my fault but when there's a lot going on it's not always easy to pick out which races are, or are not, at midnight by looking at my main stable list. Auto-multi would fix that issue and alleviate a ton of stress for those that wish to use it under the understanding it trains every single horse at midnight.

-Mike

there is an option to multi train , I just noticed it doesn't work on the phone . I will have this fixed . thanks for pointing it out .
    Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
      there is an option to multi train , I just noticed it doesn't work on the phone . I will have this fixed . thanks for pointing it out .
      I know there's an option. Maybe I was confusing with my words. First, yes, it doesn't work on chrome or internet explorer on an android. But second, I meant an option where the game does it FOR you. For instance, I was away for 3 days this past weekend. I had another player go into my stable and do the training for me. If I wasn't lucky enough to have that level of trust with someone, I would have had a lot of horses with poor meters as no regular training would have been performed for those 3 days. I was suggesting an option where, if selected, at midnight the game automatically auto trains every horse you have based on your default training settings
      Last edited by South Jersey Stables; 04-28-2016, 08:47 AM.

Comment

auto train is a slippery slope . I understand what your saying ,but I think it would take away from the skill part of the game . I will get the multi train working on phones . I am trying to figure how to make the site more phone friendly as well . All the phone experts I talk to tell me that the site is much better working with it like it is , but it might be better just having it like it works on the computer . you just need to zoom in and out to see. Having someone help you train might not be a bad idea . I will look into it some more . Thanks
        Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Star Stables View Post
          auto train is a slippery slope . I understand what your saying ,but I think it would take away from the skill part of the game . I will get the multi train working on phones . I am trying to figure how to make the site more phone friendly as well . All the phone experts I talk to tell me that the site is much better working with it like it is , but it might be better just having it like it works on the computer . you just need to zoom in and out to see. Having someone help you train might not be a bad idea . I will look into it some more . Thanks

I think the phone aspect would make a big difference. Right now on chrome mobile browser this multi train is completely non functional as it shows nothing but blank spaces. The site as a whole is difficult to navigate for functionality even on "desktop" setting

Comment

I also disagree in an auto-train vacation mode taking away from the "skill" of the game. Right now multi train is clicking horses boxes under 95 and hitting train. This auto-train function would be a simple across the board maintenance train for every horse in your stable. It eliminates the need to do housekeeping if you cant sign in for a day or two. I don't see how it's eliminating any skill from the game personally
            Last edited by South Jersey Stables; 04-28-2016, 10:17 AM.

Comment

The skill is for those that learn which work out maximizes certain meter levels. If anything, this option takes AWAY that skill. It doesn't create a cheat or advantage. It just eliminates the annoying aspect of trying to clicking each small square check from a tiny phone. Sorry if my initial post was confusing lol. Hopefully you get what I mean now
              Last edited by South Jersey Stables; 04-28-2016, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Works great on my Andriod for multi train...turn your phone sideways/horizontal to see it (not vertical)

Comment

Originally posted by Berkshire Barns View Post
                  Works great on my Andriod for multi train...turn your phone sideways/horizontal to see it (not vertical)

You are absolutely correct sir. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X