Main Stable Earnings/Wins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Stable Earnings/Wins

One thing I've always wanted to have on my main stable page is earnings and wins. Ideally I'd like to see the total lifetime earnings of a horse along with the total wins in the current season. Both of the columns should have a sort by option. This helps stables sort by their big winners and also horses that are hot in the current season. I find myself on a thin budget and need to be very calculating when choosing what horses get the nom fees when things are tight. Being able to sort by these two stats would be a huge help there and would also help every stable in many other ways when it comes to nominating horses.

Right now the "color" column is, in my opinion, a worthless spot and a candidate to be replaced. The "move to" is also much winder than it needs to be (most likely because of the length of text) but moving the word "to" below "move" would free up space as well.

Just a thought I know it would require programming but it would offer a much easier way to sort between your nags and stakes horses when your stable is big enough.

-Mike
Working...
X