new stables get a free horse...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new stables get a free horse...

Hey newbies introduce yourselves and get a free horse from my stable.

Cheers

MaddDogg Stables here.....would accept any help I can get

Comment

message me with any questions

Comment

Hey Greekko Holden, thanks for the invite and welcoming. My name is Tom from Ontario Canada and my Stable is called Winner Circle Ranch. Im pretty excited about getting some good yearlings ready for May. I think Im going to start off with a few good breading. take care my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Winner Circle Ranch View Post
          Hey Greekko Holden, thanks for the invite and welcoming. My name is Tom from Ontario Canada and my Stable is called Winner Circle Ranch. Im pretty excited about getting some good yearlings ready for May. I think Im going to start off with a few good breading. take care my friend
          Hey Tom

My name is John , I'm also Canadian from Vancouver.

I'll put up some horses & breeders up for you for 1 cent. Welcome again.

Comment

Thanks John, I hope I can return the favor when I get on my feet. The breading looks like fun to do. Ill keep you posted on how Im doing. thanks again.

Comment

Thanks John, I hope I can return the favor when I get on my feet. The breading looks like fun to do. Ill keep you posted on how Im doing. thanks again.
              I put up 3 breeds for you from 3 different horses.

Good luck

Comment

Got 2 breeds with good mares and looking for a good mare for the third one you put up, thanks John. Ill hit the claimers in search.

Comment

Got 2 breeds with good mares and looking for a good mare for the third one you put up, thanks John. Ill hit the claimers in search.
                  Those sprinter mares are the ones to look out for

Comment

Working...
                  X